• Yes,both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,neither both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not,as I wanna actually see lose/Lost Effect,most of them will be particles and unique like win effect,and if implemented there will be 5 initial unlockables
1.Good Game Head(Red):Rarity of rare or legendary,same as win effect,but the color is red because it represent lose/lost
2.Anger Particle(unlocked by default)
3.Crying Particle
4.Snowman Melt/Explode Animation
5.Slime Explode Animation
Also I want to have losses/lost in statistics,because it would be better to see how many losses I have,and it is nearly impossible to remember how many losses total I had in a game
Should this be implemented,also it can be both,either one of them or neither of these

• Unsure
Reactions: Loskol and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I’m sorry, but I’m confused about the suggestion.
What I understand is that you want losses to be displayed in stats, so I’m going to be respond to that: I don’t think it is a good idea to add a loss-count to stats, as it is possible to see losses by simply subtracting wins from total games played. It would also clutter up the stats menus more, imo.
Edit: I now understand that you’d like to see lost effects (similar to win effects) added as a cosmetic (thanks @Casualpoalrbear). I think this would be a good idea for some gamemodes. I only think some gamemodes because, for example, if you died in skywars you would immediately be an invisible spectator, and I don’t see how it would be possible to have a loss effect. But in a game like CTF you’re only a spectator if you die, but you're never permanently eliminated, so I could see it working there.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m sorry, but I’m confused about the suggestion.
What I understand is that you want losses to be displayed in stats, so I’m going to be respond to that: I don’t think it is a good idea to add a loss-count to stats, as it is possible to see losses by simply subtracting wins from total games played. It would also clutter up the stats menus more, imo.
I think they want a losing animation to be played when you lose like how a winning animation plays when you win a game.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom