Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Here is the idea, there are going to be anvils hidden around the hide&seek map, you will get an upgrade for the every player you kill. For example, a diamond sword will fall for the 3rd player you kill, exp bottles and sharpness 1 for the fourth player, exp bottles and fire aspect 1 for the fith player, etc. (Rewards: Enchanting bottles&books, diamond sword, ender pearls, speed potions.)

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
It's a good idea but how much use would it be? Technically a diamond sword does enough damage so having a sharpness wouldn't make too much of a difference. It would probably just take one hit less to kill the hider. Two hits to the hider with a diamond sword kills them already so I wouldn't really see the use in all that fancy stuff. I can see fire aspect getting messy with blocks.. & exp bottles? What for? But I do agree it could potentially make the game more interesting. I vote maybe.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
It's a good idea but how much use would it be? Technically a diamond sword does enough damage so having a sharpness wouldn't make too much of a difference. It would probably just take one hit less to kill the hider. Two hits to the hider with a diamond sword kills them already so I wouldn't really see the use in all that fancy stuff. I can see fire aspect getting messy with blocks.. & exp bottles? What for? But I do agree it could potentially make the game more interesting. I vote maybe.
To be able to add the enchantment books to the tool, and 1 hit less can be a life saver. Fire aspect is to be able to follow the block around.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom