1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loot time!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SGTkuzey, Mar 25, 2014.

1. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

Here is the idea, there are going to be anvils hidden around the hide&seek map, you will get an upgrade for the every player you kill. For example, a diamond sword will fall for the 3rd player you kill, exp bottles and sharpness 1 for the fourth player, exp bottles and fire aspect 1 for the fith player, etc. (Rewards: Enchanting bottles&books, diamond sword, ender pearls, speed potions.)

2. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

And strength&instant damage potions.

3. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

traveling
    It's a good idea but how much use would it be? Technically a diamond sword does enough damage so having a sharpness wouldn't make too much of a difference. It would probably just take one hit less to kill the hider. Two hits to the hider with a diamond sword kills them already so I wouldn't really see the use in all that fancy stuff. I can see fire aspect getting messy with blocks.. & exp bottles? What for? But I do agree it could potentially make the game more interesting. I vote maybe.

4. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

To be able to add the enchantment books to the tool, and 1 hit less can be a life saver. Fire aspect is to be able to follow the block around.

5. gedas001

gedas001 Member

Good idea. It would maybe make the hiders to search harder. Like after third kill, more points.