Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Here is the idea, there are going to be anvils hidden around the hide&seek map, you will get an upgrade for the every player you kill. For example, a diamond sword will fall for the 3rd player you kill, exp bottles and sharpness 1 for the fourth player, exp bottles and fire aspect 1 for the fith player, etc. (Rewards: Enchanting bottles&books, diamond sword, ender pearls, speed potions.)

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
It's a good idea but how much use would it be? Technically a diamond sword does enough damage so having a sharpness wouldn't make too much of a difference. It would probably just take one hit less to kill the hider. Two hits to the hider with a diamond sword kills them already so I wouldn't really see the use in all that fancy stuff. I can see fire aspect getting messy with blocks.. & exp bottles? What for? But I do agree it could potentially make the game more interesting. I vote maybe.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
It's a good idea but how much use would it be? Technically a diamond sword does enough damage so having a sharpness wouldn't make too much of a difference. It would probably just take one hit less to kill the hider. Two hits to the hider with a diamond sword kills them already so I wouldn't really see the use in all that fancy stuff. I can see fire aspect getting messy with blocks.. & exp bottles? What for? But I do agree it could potentially make the game more interesting. I vote maybe.
To be able to add the enchantment books to the tool, and 1 hit less can be a life saver. Fire aspect is to be able to follow the block around.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom