Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think loot should spawn in your inventory after killing someone to the void.

• That would be a good idea.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • That would be too overpowered

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
Lets say theres someone with diamond armor and you knock him into the void you would want to get his diamond armor. So after knocking someone into the void, their loot spawns in your inventory

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Lets say theres someone with diamond armor and you knock him into the void you would want to get his diamond armor. So after knocking someone into the void, their loot spawns in your inventory
You can buy an ability in the shop with points. This will give you 1 item of the player you killed by pushing him/her into the void.

Last edited:

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I totally disagree If you get the players items that you knock off the map. I would stop killing player using a sword and just knock them off and get their items. sorry but I think it a little bit to overpowered.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
I feel it could be good but there would have to be limits. For example you only get a 1/4 of their items and they are low durability. I also understand that this would be confusing to explain in game. Getting all of the loot would be op and takes away from the feeling of getting a kill

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think it could be implemented as like you get their ores but not only in the void just if you kill somebody and there is a forum post about this already I thought as a ablity in eggwars

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I don't think it'd be a good idea. Cubecraft has already mentioned how they've wanted to keep the server as 'vanilla' as possible. I think making things easier for the player would make it less of a challenge.

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
would be pretty OP if you have a punch bow in eggwars or in other games.. it would change the WHOLE gameplay a lot of players would start to bow spamming or knocking people in the void so its a no for me because its op.. though good suggestion in theory!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom