• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

❄Frosty❄

Sep 18, 2020
The Netherlands
This is my first post here and I have a suggestion. In the hub you can collect loot from cubelets and other rewards. Now I would like to see you can use it when you're waiting for players in a game lobby.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
This is my first post here and I have a suggestion. In the hub you can collect loot from cubelets and other rewards. Now I would like to see you can use it when you're waiting for players in a game lobby.
You mean that there should be cubelet machines in the waiting lobbies when joining a team game? I don't think that is needed, you usually don't spend too much time in a waiting lobby and if you want to open a cubelet you could just go to the main lobby.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
You mean that there should be cubelet machines in the waiting lobbies when joining a team game? I don't think that is needed, you usually don't spend too much time in a waiting lobby and if you want to open a cubelet you could just go to the main lobby.
I think he means that the loot you gather from cubelets like outfits, gadgets, miniatures etc. should be useable in the waiting lobby's, but i could be wrong.

Reactions: Quis

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I think he means that the loot you gather from cubelets like outfits, gadgets, miniatures etc. should be useable in the waiting lobby's, but i could be wrong.
Oh, yeah I guess that's what he ment. I like that idea :D.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I think that is a good and funny idea, but I think that is unnecesary; I think that can be funnyest put some mini-gamesto wait, For example, in the team skywars pre-lobby, are 5 easter eggs!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom