Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Hey!
Basically, my friends and I fancy ourselves as some good TD players, and we'd like to challenge ourselves by playing some games with some better players. You can join us too by clicking the link in my signature. We play every day (Mostly eggwars)

Add me on discord if interested 6views_#4409!

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I would like to play TD but I'm not that good at it, and the usual "what kind of teammates" I get.
Most of the time I get players who spam mage and ice tower side by side or just place the towers randomly (not in the box) so I gave up trying.

Reactions: 6views_

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I would like to play TD but I'm not that good at it, and the usual "what kind of teammates" I get.
Most of the time I get players who spam mage and ice tower side by side or just place the towers randomly (not in the box) so I gave up trying.
No need to have that anymore when you join an organized team or play with coordinated players (e.g. other friends who know how to play).

I don't play TD with randoms in my team ever. Used to but that costs the game a lot and hinders more than helps.

Reactions: 6views_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom