Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mika_

Dec 31, 2015
Hi guys,

I've just tried for like half an hour to find the login details to this account, finally got in.
I haven't played this game for years but thought it would be funny to come back and say hi.
This server has made my youth and i still have got some amazing memories of playing for hours a day with my friends.
It really is a shame that Cubecraft has gotten unpopular in comparison of what it was in 2015 till 2019.

Is there anything big coming up like an update for the old maps to come back? I can remember that the christmas updates were wild.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi guys,

I've just tried for like half an hour to find the login details to this account, finally got in.
I haven't played this game for years but thought it would be funny to come back and say hi.
This server has made my youth and i still have got some amazing memories of playing for hours a day with my friends.
It really is a shame that Cubecraft has gotten unpopular in comparison of what it was in 2015 till 2019.

Is there anything big coming up like an update for the old maps to come back? I can remember that the christmas updates were wild.
There is going to be a new lobby and game for the Christmas update and I think the whole server is updating to another version of Minecraft.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom