Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

flipper2013

Oct 26, 2013
what if you been on server for a long time example a year and u still stone
why not you have time ranks which gives you little things because im planning to be on CubeCraft for a long time and I don't think I will get rank in those streams of yours or donating because parents wont let me because they think its waste of money so yeah

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
what if you been on server for a long time example a year and u still stone
why not you have time ranks which gives you little things because im planning to be on CubeCraft for a long time and I don't think I will get rank in those streams of yours or donating because parents wont let me because they think its waste of money so yeah

Well, we'll see as time comes, you can keep trying your chances in our streams ;)

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
I agree but it you don't do anything but just play you shouldn't get anything for it.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
To be honest, they do, when we stream, the people who actually really donate, double or triple, our donation graphs shoot up whenever we stream, so, yes, they bring income.

As well, we could easily advertise trough twitch, to get some funding off of that, however we arent doing it currently

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
For the streaming when do you do that, how do we know when its going on, & how do we get the rank with streaming?

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
For the streaming when do you do that, how do we know when its going on, & how do we get the rank with streaming?

Best way, either be on the server alot, as we have alerts running troughout the stream, or follow @CubeCraftGames on twitter, as we will tweet when we stream :)

flipper2013

Oct 26, 2013
right I get it now so back to subject im guessing 1-5% it will happen..... (very unlikely)

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
@halothe23 This is just a question, but lets say you and rubik do a rank give away, and an Emerald (Like me) wins the giveaway, what would happen? Would we get the Obsidian rank when it comes out or will we have to give it to another player?

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
And also when I won 2nd place for the Halloween Build Contest, I gave my lapiz rank to Bronvahlok (or Bromahalk on the staff wall #Speller) and he still hasn't gotten it yet I don't think.

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
I dont have twitter and i am on the server a lot where do i have to go to get to the streams? Also how does the money double or triple when you stream?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom