Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Add autolocking feature

Votes: 22 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

I personally don't mind players tagging me in threads on the forums. I find that users who tag me in threads which are meant to be locked help clean up the forums.

However, I do like the idea of an autolock feature.

Reactions: TheVenom27

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
*bump*
This is not necroposting just a fyi
But I'm curious. I haven't seen a real counterclaim yet that hasn't been addressed in the beginning. Also pushing for the autolocker, because that would be v convenient.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Doesn't really need to be a punishment, but I think that they should get some sort of auto locking feature.
EDIT: One person asking for a lock is fine but if like 1 person says it then 6 other people say the same, it gets annoying. Would want something done for that, rather than someone getting punished for asking for a lock on a thread.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Absolutly agree dude! It hasn't happened to me, but I've seen it happen to other people and I feel for em. I don't really want an auto locking feature as it would mess some stuff up but yeah nice idea.

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
i disagree this is no good
Omg, you don't have to tag the entire staff team. If you disagree with this post, try expressing why you feel that way.
"lol, learn to take a joke omg triggered much!1!11"
I don't see why you made that post as it is rather useless and makes it seem that you're just trolling the staff with unnecessary tags. Please think through your posts and stay on topic of the original thread before just posting a random message. Thanks.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
the problem with the auto-locking feature is that for if it auto-locks after 2 weeks is up instantly
then update or forum games threads will lock
and if they are set not to lock what about when they are moved i have both update forums watched but i don't see when there is an update when they are moved so clearly they keep other status's

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
the problem with the auto-locking feature is that for if it auto-locks after 2 weeks is up instantly
then update or forum games threads will lock
and if they are set not to lock what about when they are moved i have both update forums watched but i don't see when there is an update when they are moved so clearly they keep other status's
Update threads are made by the staff, who again, HAVE BRAINS.
If something like a forum game or something else is locked, ask someone to unlock it. Try to be productive with your tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom