Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deadlydiarmo

Mar 24, 2021
Bikini bottom
i feel like the lobbies are pretty bland and they could use a spruce up. I had an idea of having quests to do ingame and in the lobby. like treasure hunts or 'find a ____
_ block on the mineware lobby' or even adding to the whole 'mysteries of cubecraft' shenanigans.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Why would they remove all the lobbies? Imagine all the "Who wants to play Eggwars duo" or "Two more needed for teams of 4 Skywars!" messages in the main hub.
And you are saying nobody talks in lobbies, but go to lobby 1 for active chat.
Thats what the discord is for

kutik

Mar 25, 2021
i think its an awesome idea, also should be done in java. its could be a good reason to stay in lobby. Become honestly if there is only insane and good looking building is kinda blank (full respect to the builders)

Reactions: deadlydiarmo

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
i feel like the lobbies are pretty bland and they could use a spruce up. I had an idea of having quests to do ingame and in the lobby. like treasure hunts or 'find a ____
_ block on the mineware lobby' or even adding to the whole 'mysteries of cubecraft' shenanigans.

This suggestion could be quite good, as in Java there are lobby chests that you can find and receive a reward (xp, points and cubelets). This is pretty cool. This could be a great way to make lobbies more fun.

Reactions: deadlydiarmo
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom