Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, I would like to give my idea for the skywars lobby

My idea, aware that in the lobby this your skin standing together with your esatticas of the skywars, that would be pretty cool

So you could see your skin and your stats

Attachments

• 2017-08-18_22.29.34.png
    2017-08-18_22.29.34.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 168

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @eduardoosvaldo1

What is the reason that you want to add this in the skywars lobby? It is indeed a little but empty on the stats. I agree with you small suggestion, but it isn't not really needed, but why not?? I will fill the void.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
While I think this idea is a nice idea and quite creative, these stats are actually in all of the other game lobbies so it would have to be for all of the game lobbies to remain consistent. It would still be cool to have a figurine of us underneath the stats, but I honestly do not feel this is necessary. That being said, if they do add it I would not be apposed, but I also would not mind if it was not added.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Having yourself under your statistics isn't really necessary, but it'd be very cool. So I like the suggestion, but it's not really necessary.

Reactions: xLuiiJox

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
As great as the idea is, there's absolutely no point lol. You can just F3 if you are that bothered.
You are probably forgetting that the Developers get paid when they work - getting them to do something as pointless as this is just a waste of money.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.