Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
Dear cubecrafters,

When i'm in the lobby and need to wait for friends for example. I love to play the lobby parkour. The problem just is. The same parkour has been in the lobby for ages. Now i understand that if they change the parkour they would have to change a big part of the lobby, but i hope more people agree and mayby it's a good option!
Just_MiguelGG

There is litterally an entire section of Cubecraft devoted to parkour...

D

Deleted member 481668

You are right man, I agree with this suggestion. I like to play parcour and they doesn't have to make a whole new lobby to change the parcour because there is a lot of space in the lobby, they can make more parcours and everybody who is waiting can do diffirent parcours! ;)

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
There's a parkour in the lobby, but it's almost hidden
You are right man, I agree with this suggestion. I like to play parcour and they doesn't have to make a whole new lobby to change the parcour because there is a lot of space in the lobby, they can make more parcours and everybody who is waiting can do diffirent parcours! ;)

Do you play on 1.8 or are you completely unaware of the Parkour game...

D

Deleted member 481668

Do you play on 1.8 or are you completely unaware of the Parkour game...
Bro listen man, yes I play 1.8 more then I play 1.9 but in my opinion cube can maybe add one parcour more in the lobby but that is my opinion bro! ;)

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
Dear cubecrafters,

When i'm in the lobby and need to wait for friends for example. I love to play the lobby parkour. The problem just is. The same parkour has been in the lobby for ages. Now i understand that if they change the parkour they would have to change a big part of the lobby, but i hope more people agree and mayby it's a good option!
Just_MiguelGG
This is a great idea a little change in the lobby could be nice and a new parcour is a great idea +1

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
You have the minigames in lobbys but parkour still extremely easy to implement in the next lobby update +1

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I agree with that one. Just moving things over to Bedrock, they do actually have parkour in the waiting lobby, but I actually like to just play normal parkour in the actual lobby when I’m bored, so I think that they should have parkour in the normal lobby for Cubecraft in Bedrock edition aswell as the waiting lobby for Java edition.
Good suggestion!

D

Deleted member 294498

They are changing the way how they run CubeCraft... Meaby new lobbies with parkour??? :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom