Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Dear cubecrafters,

When i'm in the lobby and need to wait for friends for example. I love to play the lobby parkour. The problem just is. The same parkour has been in the lobby for ages. Now i understand that if they change the parkour they would have to change a big part of the lobby, but i hope more people agree and mayby it's a good option!
Just_MiguelGG

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
It's a pretty easy thing to just say "yo add more parkours" assuming it would be fixed by that. Why won't you come up with actual suggestions like the place and maybe even a lay out? This is a cheap way to farm suggestions to me. Not saying that you are but it just looks like that
I understand, but it wasn't meant to ''farm'' suggestions.

Reactions: AdamvriesssGG

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, they could add some more parkours in the lobby, but it's not really necessary. There's also a parkour game with many different levels. If you have to wait for someone, you can play parkour there. Some parkours don't take too long, especially the easy ones.
You can also go lobby fishing or relic hunting instead, when you have to wait for someone ;)

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Yes, they could add some more parkours in the lobby, but it's not really necessary. There's also a parkour game with many different levels. If you have to wait for someone, you can play parkour there. Some parkours don't take too long, especially the easy ones.
You can also go lobby fishing or relic hunting instead, when you have to wait for someone ;)
But what is the goal of lobby fishing and relic hunting? Just getting points/XPright?

Reactions: AdamvriesssGG

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
But what is the goal of lobby fishing and relic hunting? Just getting points/XPright?
Yes, earning some points and experience. And what Megaaa said, killing time, and that was the point of your suggestion thread, right? The other lobby games are good alternatives if playing parkour gets boring.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well like they could add different parkours (Easy, Medium and Hard) but then it would lean to the Parkour minigame which is also a good game to kill time with. Just try to beat the best time record, at least I try to do that when I've got nothing to do, haven't come far yet tbh.

So more parkours in the lobby would be great imo, but you could also just play Parkour for the time you're waiting.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Some of us are bored waiting in the lobby until our friends finish their game, it would be good to implement this, since in 1.8 you can not play in Parkour and wait in the lobby entertaining you, I think it would be the best option.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom