Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like these ideas?

• Yes ofcourse (Please explain)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No! (Please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only like Hide n Seek (Please explain)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I only like boat race (Please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Read before posting!
Hi, Hello there, I have 2 suggestions for new lobby games. I have Hide n seek, and Boat Race.

So let’s start first with hide n seek

So okay, the concept is very simple, you click on one of the mannequins, and you joined the queue, and you’ll wait for people to join. The max players is 8. You also can join with friends when you are in a party. The best way is to turn your player visibility to “friends” so you won’t confuse yourself with it. Anyway, when the game is going to start, there will be chosen a seeker, and when it has done that, the hiders have 1 min and 30 sec to hide in the lobby. For the distinctness You are not going to hide as a block.
The name for this game can also be called: Lobby hiding

Short explaination what it will contain

Seeker
  • The nametags will be hiding, so you can’t find players easy.
  • You are not allowed to fly. If you fly you are getting kicked out of the game.
  • You have at least 10 minutes or more to find the hiders.
  • If you can’t find someone, you can use /hint
  • You can not get off the island.
Hider
  • You have 1 min and 30 mins to hide.
  • You are not allowed to fly. You will get kicked If you fly.
  • Teaming is allowed, unless you betrayal other players.
  • You’ll get a powerup, to be invisible for 10 seconds (when you can’t hide and the time is over) you can use it 2 times.
  • You can not leave the island.
So that’s the suggestion for hide n seek, and here I have another suggestion and that’s
Boat race.

What I mean with that is, since you have a sea/ocean, could it be fun to add something you can do in the water. You can do it with 4 players, and you need to obtain obstacles. Something like:

• Lilypads
  • Rocks
  • Swimming stuff. (Also the lobby would be more detailed)
  • Add a finish line, at the finish.
  • It’s not the whole lobby, just a half of it.
  • You will be teleported automaticly to the sea.
Things that can create problems:

When there are players it’s pretty hard to play, because some players are fishing there. They can build something around it, so you won’t get annoyed by other players. Or turn player visibility off, or add that If a player gets there, it will get teleported to an another spot to fish there.

That’s it for now. Please vote in the poll what you like, and give your feedback below :)

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Hide and Seek has been suggested before. The main issue seems to be that it’s way too hard to find people, but that can easily be solved. The boat races on the other hand seems like an amazing idea!

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
- Hide n seek
Hide n seek is soo funny, I really enjoyed this gamemode if it comes back would that be nice!
It is so funny for in the lobby, the lobby is so big and I love playing this gamemode with friends!

- Boat Race
This idea sounds veryy good, I really love racing maybe you can win a effect or a chestplate but how you explain this two lobby games yes I like itt!

This thread is so orginal I like it! :oops:
Keep it up with posting threads best minecraft frienddd!
:D

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Read before posting!
Hi, Hello there, I have 2 suggestions for new lobby games. I have Hide n seek, and Boat Race.

So okay, the concept is very simple, you click on one of the mannequins, and you joined the queue, and you’ll wait for people to join. The max players is 8. You also can join with friends when you are in a party. The best way is to turn your player visibility to “friends” so you won’t confuse yourself with it. Anyway, when the game is going to start, there will be chosen a seeker, and when it has done that, the hiders have 1 min and 30 sec to hide in the lobby. For the distinctness You are not going to hide as a block.

Seeker
  • You are not allowed to fly. If you fly you are getting kicked out of the game.
Hider
  • You’ll get a powerup, to be invisible for 10 seconds (when you can’t hide and the time is over) you can use it 2 times.
So that’s the suggestion for hide n seek, and here I have another suggestion and that’s
Boat race.

What I mean with that is, since you have a sea/ocean, could it be fun to add something you can do in the water. You can do it with 4 players, and you need to obtain obstacles. Something like:

• Lilypads
  • Rocks
Things that can create problems:

When there are players it’s pretty hard to play, because some players are fishing there. They can build something around it, so you won’t get annoyed by other players. Or turn player visibility off, or add that If a player gets there, it will get teleported to an another spot to fish there.

That’s it for now. Please vote in the poll what you like, and give your feedback below :)
They both sound great. I have played hide and seek on the hive and it is really fun as the seeker if you get like 5-10 minutes to actually find everyone.
Boat race would be really cool. Maybe they could add it to the arcade lobby? Just seems more of a short fun arcade game in my opinion.
+1

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ

Seeker
Hider
Probably a bit too complicated for a lobby game. Tag might work a bit better due to simplicity.

Boat race.

• Lilypads
  • Rocks
I could see this being a thing like parkour. Not competitive, but you get to keep your record time.

As the guy who came up with our three current lobby games, I should probably say that their purpose is to fill time and not much else. Waiting for a friend to get online or finish a game? No good maps open for your favorite game? Maybe you're just looking for something to do while you talk to friends? Lobby games are for you! They're really just intended to be nice little time-wasters, not big competitive things with kits and leaderboards and glitz and glamour. The simpler they are, the better they work. Otherwise, there's no point in limiting them to a lobby game.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom