Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Cubecraft has actually surprised me with an update, and this time it was a good surprise. Fishing and digging are great ways to earn points and the chest finder is a bomb of everything big. While this is a great game that is played regularly, maybe Cube can add in two games we never got to see:

I would like to see added:
Hide and Seek
Hide and Seek throughout the lobby! Instead of creating maps for the game, just use the lobby! You click on an NPC and it will redirect you to a waiting room. Depending on how many you want, I suggest 12-16 players max. A seeker will randomly be selected and hiders will spawn at the legit spawn of the lobby and run and hide. 30 seconds to do so. The seeker will then spawn at the spawn of the lobby and will have 20 minutes to find people. NOTE: The people playing will be in a separate lobby, so no one not playing will be there, just you and the 15 others.
BTW, I do know that the build team doesn't take these anymore, I just did this for fun.
2018-01-19_21.14.21.png
2018-01-19_21.14.29.png
2018-01-19_21.14.37.png
Parkour Races
You start on a rooftop and parkour your way through another rooftop and so on. You can choose Parkour difficulties, and the top three players to the finish line win. Again, you will be in a lobby of 8 people, and every time you fall you go back to your previous checkpoint. Premium players should be able to vote on certain options.
Gold and above can vote for
-Easy
-Normal {Default}
-Hard
-Insane

Emerald and above can vote for
-Default {No powerups}
-Blessed {Leaping, Jump Boost, Speed}
-Cursed {Knockback Stick, Potions, Swords, Bows}

Everyone can vote for any map they want, between
-Underground {Under the city, in a sewer or something}
-Spiderman {Course through buildings and along them}
-Aquadome {Course underwater in a dome, or SpongeBob}
-Sky High {Course through the rooftops and clouds}
You decide how many points you want the winners to achieve.

I say these things because there are two spots in the lobby that are currently unused, the iron circles. Add in the armor stands to these places and we have completed lobby games by adding two very popular suggestions.

Other than that nothing else to say, except I would like to see more awards being added for finding the chest in Chest Hunter.

What are your opinions? Leave your suggestions down below.

Godbless - CamBam300

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I like these suggestions but I think there should be a few tweaks:
1) The hide and seek is a continuous game that players can join in at any time, for example when you click on the armor stand it will say something like "You are now in hide and seek!" and then you can be tagged or of there is currently no seeker then you become the seeker. Also since the lobby is huge with many hiding spots, I suggest that the seeker has some sort of hot or cold system every so often to help them. Not too op, just enough to point them in the right general direction.
2) The parlour races will start once two or more people are in a certain area accessible via a portal. The voting options seems sort of unnecessary seeing as this is supposed to be a microgame meant to pass the time, but I do think that powerups would be cool.
These are just my opinions. Good suggestion!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hide and Seek
Hide and Seek throughout the lobby! Instead of creating maps for the game, just use the lobby! You click on an NPC and it will redirect you to a waiting room. Depending on how many you want, I suggest 12-16 players max. A seeker will randomly be selected and hiders will spawn at the legit spawn of the lobby and run and hide. 30 seconds to do so. The seeker will then spawn at the spawn of the lobby and will have 20 minutes to find people. NOTE: The people playing will be in a separate lobby, so no one not playing will be there, just you and the 15 others.
No, no, no!
The lobby is way too big, hide and seek games can take forever. Setting a timer to a game would result in hiders that always win.
Some spots in the lobby are almost impossibe to find. Maybe you're thinking of adding a glow-effect when there's 1 minute left, but that would take away the concept of Hide And Seek.
Too many sepperate lobbies would be running for an incredible amount of time which could result in lagg or less RAM/GB available (I think it's RAM though)
Next to that, the lobby wasn't designed and made for Hide And Seek.

D

Deleted member 352903

As Berre said, the lobby is too big, but we can use a small part of the lobby! I like this ideas, it will be funny. The lobby should be a fun place (and it is a fun place indeed with the new games), but with a vanity update + hide and seek + parkour games it will be a better place.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Cubecraft has actually surprised me with an update, and this time it was a good surprise. Fishing and digging are great ways to earn points and the chest finder is a bomb of everything big. While this is a great game that is played regularly, maybe Cube can add in two games we never got to see:

I would like to see added:
Hide and Seek
BTW, I do know that the build team doesn't take these anymore, I just did this for fun.
View attachment 141416 View attachment 141417 View attachment 141418
Parkour Races
You start on a rooftop and parkour your way through another rooftop and so on. You can choose Parkour difficulties, and the top three players to the finish line win. Again, you will be in a lobby of 8 people, and every time you fall you go back to your previous checkpoint. Premium players should be able to vote on certain options.
Gold and above can vote for
-Easy
-Normal {Default}
-Hard
-Insane

Emerald and above can vote for
-Default {No powerups}
-Blessed {Leaping, Jump Boost, Speed}
-Cursed {Knockback Stick, Potions, Swords, Bows}

Everyone can vote for any map they want, between
-Underground {Under the city, in a sewer or something}
-Spiderman {Course through buildings and along them}
-Aquadome {Course underwater in a dome, or SpongeBob}
-Sky High {Course through the rooftops and clouds}
You decide how many points you want the winners to achieve.

I say these things because there are two spots in the lobby that are currently unused, the iron circles. Add in the armor stands to these places and we have completed lobby games by adding two very popular suggestions.

Other than that nothing else to say, except I would like to see more awards being added for finding the chest in Chest Hunter.

What are your opinions? Leave your suggestions down below.

Godbless - CamBam300
This sounds like a lot of fun! Because of the bigger lobby it would take a while but that is actually some what the best part!
+1

D

Deleted member 367393

I really like your Hide and Seek idea, but I think the lobby isn't the right place for this game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom