Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be implemented?

• Total voters

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
I find myself waiting in the lobbies a lot as i sometimes play with a relatively large group of friends and in between games everyone goes nd does their own thing whether that be to get food or a drink or just to take a break because they were stressed from what ever we had just played. Not everyone has something to do in these breaks so it would be great to have more to do in the lobbies. I think the idea with having multiple levels to each thing is great especially for the vortex jump because after a while you just get used to the pattern and almost do the jump successfully each time you try it. I also feel like with the map in general, there should be changes as i quite like exploring little places and trying to make my way up to the top of buildings, however, there is a limit to where you can go or how far you can climb if you don't have /fly, so i feel like maybe even having parkour up the sides of some buildings and a place to jump down to would be pretty fun. sorry i know this is a little all over the place but you get the idea. everything that was mentioned above is an amazing idea and id love to see it implemented to the server.

• Love
Reactions: Axyy

ProAsianJohn

Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone!

Woah, it’s been a while since I made a suggestion thread like this. Let’s get started, shall we? There are times when I don’t feel like playing any minigame, and I just want to hang around, chilling in the lobby with some friends. At this moment, there isn’t much that you can do in the lobby, and I think it can easily be improved! I came up with some cool suggestions and I will list them one by one.

VORTEX JUMP:
Currently, we do not even have a vortex jump since the summer lobby is live. Not that I did the vortex jump a lot, but I used to do it from time to time. Now I think, the vortex jump needs a change!

Multiple Vortex Jumps!
Level 1: You just start at the current vortex jump, when you succeed you will be teleported to level 2. If you fail, you will be teleported back to start.
Level 2: This level will be a bit harder than level 1, and again if you succeed, you will be teleported to level 3. If you fail, you will be teleported back to level 1.
Level 3: This is the final level if you succeed you will be teleported to a special selfie area! If you fail, you will again, be teleported back to level 1.

PARKOUR:
The current parkour, which is also gone for now, because of the summer lobby - needs a big change, it’s been there for ages now. I’m sure everyone has finished the parkour before. So I feel like, the current parkour needs to be changed to something new, and maybe even more challenging!

Multiple Parkours!
Level 1: You will start here, and when you succeed you will be teleported to level 1. If you fail, you will be teleported back to start.
Level 2: This level will be a bit harder than level 1, and when you succeed, you will be teleported to level 3. If you fail, you will be teleported to the start of level 2.
Level 3: This is the final level, if you succeed you will be teleported to a special selfie area! If you fail, you will be teleported back to the start of level 3.

HIDE AND SEEK:
To start off, I’d absolutely love to see this. It would be a dream come true, lol.
So yes, hide and seek, you don’t really need a plugin for that but it would make life a lot more fun and easier. I mean, you don’t really need a plugin for Vortex and Parkour either, but they are still there. Let’s get started on the actual concept.

How does it work?
Players can start a hide and seek with /hideandseek start - This command could be premium only to add more value to ranks, and not have players doing the command for fun all the time. Anyways, when somebody does the start command a message will appear in chat which looks like this: HideAndSeek: A HideAndSeek game is about to start! Type /hideandseek join to join the game. As soon as 3 or more players have joined a start countdown of 120 seconds will appear. When the game has started a seeker will randomly be picked the first round and will have to wait for 60 seconds. After the 60 seconds, they will be able to move and go search for the hiders. If the seeker has found someone, they will have to tag them with the left click. When the seeker finds everyone, the game will restart and the one found first will become the new seeker.
Features:
  • Flying and double jump will be disabled.
  • All other players, except for staff will be invisible.
  • Only one hide and seek game per lobby.
  • A game needs at least 3 players in order to start.
  • One game has 15 player slots.
  • A game automatically ends in 30 minutes, if nobody found, the server will randomly pick a new seeker.
  • You cannot use gadgets.
  • Elytra’s will be disabled.
  • /hideandseek start command should be a diamond+ feature.
  • all players will get speed 1.
Commands:
  • /hideandseek start
  • /hideandseek join
Chat messages:
/hideandseek start (public output):
HideAndSeek: A HideAndSeek game is about to start! Type /hideandseek join to join the game.

/hideandseek start (own output):
HideAndSeek: You started a HideAndSeek game!

/hideandseek join (public output):
HideAndSeek: <player> joined HideAndSeek!

Game Starting:
HideAndSeek: HideAndSeek has started, 30 minutes left!

20 Minutes:
HideAndSeek: 20 minutes before the game ends!

10 Minutes:
HideAndSeek: 10 minutes before the game ends!

1 Minute:
HideAndSeek: 1 minute before the game ends!

10-1 seconds:
HideAndSeek: <10-1> second(s) before the game ends!

Game ended:
HideAndSeek: Game ended!

Player Found:
HideAndSeek: <seeker> found <hider>!

LOBBY QUESTIONS:
Yes, lobby questions! You’re probably thinking, what could this be? Well… It’s rather simple. Once every 10 minutes, a question about CubeCraft or Minecraft, in general, will appear in chat. The first person to answer right will receive a small number of points, or experience.

This is actually really simple, not much to explain.

Question Examples:
CubeCraft related:
  • In what year did CubeCraft release it to the public?
  • What’s the name of CubeCraft’s anti-cheat?
  • What’s CubeCraft’s highest premium rank?
  • How is CubeCraft’s newest staff rank called?
  • What’s CubeCraft’s oldest game?
Minecraft related:
  • In what year was Minecraft released?
  • What’s the name of Minecraft’s original creator?
  • What company bought Minecraft back in 2015?
  • What’s the home country of Mojang?
  • What tool do you use to chop down trees?

I'm pretty sure players would be very happy with this since it would make the lobby much more attractive. Feel free to post your opinion on this down below, and make sure to vote on the poll above.
Also check out this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lobby-mini-games.246708/

Not everything has to be added, these are just some suggestions! :)

Thanks for reading!
Axyy ♥
Yes definitely a harder parkour would be great

good-suggestions-i-d-enjoy-seei.gif

• Love

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I like the ideas but hide and seek I don't think should be Added as it's been a minigame I think many people will play this for fun instead of playing a game mode that already exists. I don't think the lobby even needs more games. I don't understand why you would be in the lobby since it's just where you pick what to play. I have never had that I wanted to hang out in the lobby. I don't see any need for this idea but the improvements on parkour and vortex jump are good tho. I just don't think there's a need for extra games as more people will be in the lobby instead of playing games.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I like the ideas but hide and seek I don't think should be Added as it's been a minigame I think many people will play this for fun instead of playing a game mode that already exists. I don't think the lobby even needs more games. I don't understand why you would be in the lobby since it's just where you pick what to play. I have never had that I wanted to hang out in the lobby. I don't see any need for this idea but the improvements on parkour and vortex jump are good tho. I just don't think there's a need for extra games as more people will be in the lobby instead of playing games.
The hide and seek that I'm suggesting isn't anything close to the game we used to have on CubeCraft. It's for people who are tired a playing games and just want to hang around with their friends in the lobby. They can do so while playing hide and seek. It's a really small lobby game and nothing compared to SkyWars or any other game on Cube. The lobbies are filled with people anyways, so why not make them more enjoyable since the lobby has been exactly the same for ages. Sorry but I highly disagree with your feedback and I believe it really doesn't make sense since you said you "never had rhe feeling to hang around in the lobby" - You clearly won't understand why people would want this to be implemented if you've never wanted to hang around with your friends in lobby 1 for example. Also, one last thing. The lobby isn't just for there for joining new games, because then they wouldn't have put in so much time in building the lobby and adding all these cosmetics such as trails, gadgets and more. To me and many others, the lobby is a place to interact with the community, your friends and you can even make new friends. There are already lobby games, such as relic hunting so it's clearly not all about joining new games. The current lobby games are fun but it's time for a change.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Top Bottom