Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be implemented?

• Total voters

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I feel like a thread with community support like this should not die out, so I'm giving it a bump. :)
I agree, this has 24 upvotes and no down votes. I’ve seen much more controversial posts be escalated, and I think this is an idea that really deserves it.

Reactions: Axyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I agree, this has 24 upvotes and no down votes. I’ve seen much more controversial posts be escalated, and I think this is an idea that really deserves it.
Well hopefully it will get escalated soon, however, I'm just looking for opinions about the suggestion thread so I could possibly improve it even more. :)

Reactions: Technosword

Voortvluchtig

Sep 19, 2019
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone!

Woah, it’s been a while since I made a suggestion thread like this. Let’s get started, shall we? There are times when I don’t feel like playing any minigame, and I just want to hang around, chilling in the lobby with some friends. At this moment, there isn’t much that you can do in the lobby, and I think it can easily be improved! I came up with some cool suggestions and I will list them one by one.

VORTEX JUMP:
Currently, we do not even have a vortex jump since the summer lobby is live. Not that I did the vortex jump a lot, but I used to do it from time to time. Now I think, the vortex jump needs a change!

Multiple Vortex Jumps!
Level 1: You just start at the current vortex jump, when you succeed you will be teleported to level 2. If you fail, you will be teleported back to start.
Level 2: This level will be a bit harder than level 1, and again if you succeed, you will be teleported to level 3. If you fail, you will be teleported back to level 1.
Level 3: This is the final level if you succeed you will be teleported to a special selfie area! If you fail, you will again, be teleported back to level 1.

PARKOUR:
The current parkour, which is also gone for now, because of the summer lobby - needs a big change, it’s been there for ages now. I’m sure everyone has finished the parkour before. So I feel like, the current parkour needs to be changed to something new, and maybe even more challenging!

Multiple Parkours!
Level 1: You will start here, and when you succeed you will be teleported to level 1. If you fail, you will be teleported back to start.
Level 2: This level will be a bit harder than level 1, and when you succeed, you will be teleported to level 3. If you fail, you will be teleported to the start of level 2.
Level 3: This is the final level, if you succeed you will be teleported to a special selfie area! If you fail, you will be teleported back to the start of level 3.

HIDE AND SEEK:
To start off, I’d absolutely love to see this. It would be a dream come true, lol.
So yes, hide and seek, you don’t really need a plugin for that but it would make life a lot more fun and easier. I mean, you don’t really need a plugin for Vortex and Parkour either, but they are still there. Let’s get started on the actual concept.

How does it work?
Players can start a hide and seek with /hideandseek start - This command could be premium only to add more value to ranks, and not have players doing the command for fun all the time. Anyways, when somebody does the start command a message will appear in chat which looks like this: HideAndSeek: A HideAndSeek game is about to start! Type /hideandseek join to join the game. As soon as 3 or more players have joined a start countdown of 120 seconds will appear. When the game has started a seeker will randomly be picked the first round and will have to wait for 60 seconds. After the 60 seconds, they will be able to move and go search for the hiders. If the seeker has found someone, they will have to tag them with the left click. When the seeker finds everyone, the game will restart and the one found first will become the new seeker.
Features:
  • Flying and double jump will be disabled.
  • All other players, except for staff will be invisible.
  • Only one hide and seek game per lobby.
  • A game needs at least 3 players in order to start.
  • One game has 15 player slots.
  • A game automatically ends in 30 minutes, if nobody found, the server will randomly pick a new seeker.
  • You cannot use gadgets.
  • Elytra’s will be disabled.
  • /hideandseek start command should be a diamond+ feature.
  • all players will get speed 1.
Commands:
  • /hideandseek start
  • /hideandseek join
Chat messages:
/hideandseek start (public output):
HideAndSeek: A HideAndSeek game is about to start! Type /hideandseek join to join the game.

/hideandseek start (own output):
HideAndSeek: You started a HideAndSeek game!

/hideandseek join (public output):
HideAndSeek: <player> joined HideAndSeek!

Game Starting:
HideAndSeek: HideAndSeek has started, 30 minutes left!

20 Minutes:
HideAndSeek: 20 minutes before the game ends!

10 Minutes:
HideAndSeek: 10 minutes before the game ends!

1 Minute:
HideAndSeek: 1 minute before the game ends!

10-1 seconds:
HideAndSeek: <10-1> second(s) before the game ends!

Game ended:
HideAndSeek: Game ended!

Player Found:
HideAndSeek: <seeker> found <hider>!

LOBBY QUESTIONS:
Yes, lobby questions! You’re probably thinking, what could this be? Well… It’s rather simple. Once every 10 minutes, a question about CubeCraft or Minecraft, in general, will appear in chat. The first person to answer right will receive a small number of points, or experience.

This is actually really simple, not much to explain.

Question Examples:
CubeCraft related:
  • In what year did CubeCraft release it to the public?
  • What’s the name of CubeCraft’s anti-cheat?
  • What’s CubeCraft’s highest premium rank?
  • How is CubeCraft’s newest staff rank called?
  • What’s CubeCraft’s oldest game?
Minecraft related:
  • In what year was Minecraft released?
  • What’s the name of Minecraft’s original creator?
  • What company bought Minecraft back in 2015?
  • What’s the home country of Mojang?
  • What tool do you use to chop down trees?

I'm pretty sure players would be very happy with this since it would make the lobby much more attractive. Feel free to post your opinion on this down below, and make sure to vote on the poll above.

Also, not everything has to be added, these are just some suggestions! :)

Thanks for reading!
Axyy ♥
Dit is echt kwaliteit

• Love

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
wow! these are some pretty good ideas and especially hide and seek is very developed already, things like ''only 1 for each lobby'' make me think you put a lot of tought in this and I respect that.
everything suggested by you seems good and although some stuff needs improvement it would be so damn cool to have these features!I feel like it would make cubecraft more open to new players and interaction with the community improves a lot by adding hide and seek or the chat thingy.
The only thing I kinda disagree with is your last suggestion, the lobby questions. it is a cool idea but it will be hard to implement this in the current way cuebcraft is working and feeling (atleast for me) it just doesn't feel like cubecraft.
but with some work and def. not too many questions too often it could make up for a nice detail.
job well done @Axyy

• Love

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
wow! these are some pretty good ideas and especially hide and seek is very developed already, things like ''only 1 for each lobby'' make me think you put a lot of tought in this and I respect that.
everything suggested by you seems good and although some stuff needs improvement it would be so damn cool to have these features!I feel like it would make cubecraft more open to new players and interaction with the community improves a lot by adding hide and seek or the chat thingy.
The only thing I kinda disagree with is your last suggestion, the lobby questions. it is a cool idea but it will be hard to implement this in the current way cuebcraft is working and feeling (atleast for me) it just doesn't feel like cubecraft.
but with some work and def. not too many questions too often it could make up for a nice detail.
job well done @Axyy
Thanks for the feedback!

About the question thing, it indeed can be improved a lot hence why I put it in the thread to get feedback like this! :)

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I really love Seasonal Lobbies but there isn't that much to do in them, for example when your in the lobby and the rest of your party is finishing the game you just have to sit there. Sometimes, I just chill in the lobby if I don't feel like laying anything.

I really love your ideas about adding Vortex and Parkour to Seasonal Lobbies, as well as adding Hide and Seek. I hope this is implemented!

• Love

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I really love Seasonal Lobbies but there isn't that much to do in them, for example when your in the lobby and the rest of your party is finishing the game you just have to sit there. Sometimes, I just chill in the lobby if I don't feel like laying anything.

I really love your ideas about adding Vortex and Parkour to Seasonal Lobbies, as well as adding Hide and Seek. I hope this is implemented!
To be honest, I don't even get why they would remove Vortex and Parkour in the seasonal lobbies. Maybe an idea to keep them in, in future lobby updates.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I've made a thread about implementing Lobby minigames earlier. Maybe some of the ideas listed here can be implemented as well:

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I've made a thread about implementing Lobby minigames earlier. Maybe some of the ideas listed here can be implemented as well:
I've added it to the thread! 😊

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Well bedrock has only ever had the parkour, so Bedrock would definitely benefit from this, especially since there are 8 games, and 5 of them are completely PvP based

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom