Do you want this to be implemented?

• Total voters

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone!

Woah, it’s been a while since I made a suggestion thread like this. Let’s get started, shall we? There are times when I don’t feel like playing any minigame, and I just want to hang around, chilling in the lobby with some friends. At this moment, there isn’t much that you can do in the lobby, and I think it can easily be improved! I came up with some cool suggestions and I will list them one by one.

VORTEX JUMP:
Currently, we do not even have a vortex jump since the summer lobby is live. Not that I did the vortex jump a lot, but I used to do it from time to time. Now I think, the vortex jump needs a change!

Multiple Vortex Jumps!
Level 1: You just start at the current vortex jump, when you succeed you will be teleported to level 2. If you fail, you will be teleported back to start.
Level 2: This level will be a bit harder than level 1, and again if you succeed, you will be teleported to level 3. If you fail, you will be teleported back to level 1.
Level 3: This is the final level if you succeed you will be teleported to a special selfie area! If you fail, you will again, be teleported back to level 1.

PARKOUR:
The current parkour, which is also gone for now, because of the summer lobby - needs a big change, it’s been there for ages now. I’m sure everyone has finished the parkour before. So I feel like, the current parkour needs to be changed to something new, and maybe even more challenging!

Multiple Parkours!
Level 1: You will start here, and when you succeed you will be teleported to level 1. If you fail, you will be teleported back to start.
Level 2: This level will be a bit harder than level 1, and when you succeed, you will be teleported to level 3. If you fail, you will be teleported to the start of level 2.
Level 3: This is the final level, if you succeed you will be teleported to a special selfie area! If you fail, you will be teleported back to the start of level 3.

HIDE AND SEEK:
To start off, I’d absolutely love to see this. It would be a dream come true, lol.
So yes, hide and seek, you don’t really need a plugin for that but it would make life a lot more fun and easier. I mean, you don’t really need a plugin for Vortex and Parkour either, but they are still there. Let’s get started on the actual concept.

How does it work?
Players can start a hide and seek with /hideandseek start - This command could be premium only to add more value to ranks, and not have players doing the command for fun all the time. Anyways, when somebody does the start command a message will appear in chat which looks like this: HideAndSeek: A HideAndSeek game is about to start! Type /hideandseek join to join the game. As soon as 3 or more players have joined a start countdown of 120 seconds will appear. When the game has started a seeker will randomly be picked the first round and will have to wait for 60 seconds. After the 60 seconds, they will be able to move and go search for the hiders. If the seeker has found someone, they will have to tag them with the left click. When the seeker finds everyone, the game will restart and the one found first will become the new seeker.
Features:
  • Flying and double jump will be disabled.
  • All other players, except for staff will be invisible.
  • Only one hide and seek game per lobby.
  • A game needs at least 3 players in order to start.
  • One game has 15 player slots.
  • A game automatically ends in 30 minutes, if nobody found, the server will randomly pick a new seeker.
  • You cannot use gadgets.
  • Elytra’s will be disabled.
  • /hideandseek start command should be a diamond+ feature.
  • all players will get speed 1.
Commands:
  • /hideandseek start
  • /hideandseek join
Chat messages:
/hideandseek start (public output):
HideAndSeek: A HideAndSeek game is about to start! Type /hideandseek join to join the game.

/hideandseek start (own output):
HideAndSeek: You started a HideAndSeek game!

/hideandseek join (public output):
HideAndSeek: <player> joined HideAndSeek!

Game Starting:
HideAndSeek: HideAndSeek has started, 30 minutes left!

20 Minutes:
HideAndSeek: 20 minutes before the game ends!

10 Minutes:
HideAndSeek: 10 minutes before the game ends!

1 Minute:
HideAndSeek: 1 minute before the game ends!

10-1 seconds:
HideAndSeek: <10-1> second(s) before the game ends!

Game ended:
HideAndSeek: Game ended!

Player Found:
HideAndSeek: <seeker> found <hider>!

LOBBY QUESTIONS:
Yes, lobby questions! You’re probably thinking, what could this be? Well… It’s rather simple. Once every 10 minutes, a question about CubeCraft or Minecraft, in general, will appear in chat. The first person to answer right will receive a small number of points, or experience.

This is actually really simple, not much to explain.

Question Examples:
CubeCraft related:
  • In what year did CubeCraft release it to the public?
  • What’s the name of CubeCraft’s anti-cheat?
  • What’s CubeCraft’s highest premium rank?
  • How is CubeCraft’s newest staff rank called?
  • What’s CubeCraft’s oldest game?
Minecraft related:
  • In what year was Minecraft released?
  • What’s the name of Minecraft’s original creator?
  • What company bought Minecraft back in 2015?
  • What’s the home country of Mojang?
  • What tool do you use to chop down trees?

I'm pretty sure players would be very happy with this since it would make the lobby much more attractive. Feel free to post your opinion on this down below, and make sure to vote on the poll above.
Also check out this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lobby-mini-games.246708/

Not everything has to be added, these are just some suggestions! :)

Thanks for reading!
Axyy ♥

Last edited:

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I really love all the ideas, the random question is probably my favorite, it will make the lobby much more active.

But about Hide and seek, not that it floods the whole chat will all the messages, that would be kind of annoying. Maybe only show these messages for people who actually joined the hide and seek game, so it doesnt show for anybody else.

Also adding to the topic, fish slap was also a very fun lobby game, was pretty fun to play.

+1

Reactions: Axyy
D

Deleted member 294498

I love the hide and seek thing, but it looks like relic hunt. Not saying it's bad. But I don't want it to be replaced because I have epic things. Well, if it will be added and not replaced I'll be very happy! :)

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I don't really feel like about the different parkour- and vortex jump levels. Different levels would be nice, but don't make it that when you fail, for example, the level 3 parkour you get teleporter back to level 1. I rather like it if you just get teleported to the start of level 3.

About Hide And Seek... OMG I LOVE IT!

Also for the lobby question: I really love it! But for this I'd like to see different difficulties (easy, medium and hard). For each difficulty the rewards would be different of course.

• Love

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Awesome ideas! I feel like it’s time to revamp these lobby games as they have gotten quite stale over time. Another thing that I would like to see for Lobby games is rewards upon completion of the Vortex Jump and Parkour.
The rewards could like something like this:
Parkour Completion Reward:
1 Cubelet and 100 experience
Vortex Jump Completion Reward:
1 Cubelet and 100 experience

Furthermore, another interesting addition can be the introduction of leaderboards. These leaderboards can be viewed in the form of a hologram when you get to the entrance/start of the lobby game. Possible leaderboards:
Parkour LB:
Top 10 Fastest Times Displayed
Vortex Jump LB:
Top 10 Fastest Times Displayed:
Lobby Fishing LB:
Top 10 Most Items Caught(displayed in a book in the hot bar once the game is started)
Relic Hunting LB:
Top 10 Most Items Found(displayed in a book in the hot bar once the game is started)
Hide N Seek shouldn’t have a leaderboard in my opinion. Same thing goes for the Lobby Questions minigame
NOTE: There will be no rewards for leaderboard positions.

Now onto some lobby games that I would like to suggest:
Football(Soccer):
This might be a little hard to put in the lobby, but hear me out.
-A 50x50 arena will be built.
-Two teams of 5 players, Red and Blue.
-First to 5 goals wins.
-Ball can be pushed with the body.
-Jump Boost II will be given to all players.
-Powerups around the field(Speed, Invisibility, etc)

Color Floor:
This game can happen anywhere in the lobby. A message every 25-30 minutes will pop up asking the players within the lobby if they want to play Color Floor. If 5+ agree to play(max is 8)then they will be teleported to a random place on the floor of the lobby. There will be a selected area in which the players can color blocks.
-Players will be given a hoe and a color(this color will come in the form of a block in the hot bar)
-45 seconds to color as many blocks as possible.
Color Floor Leaderboard:
Top 10 Most Blocks Colored

Fish Slap
This lobby game used to exist but was removed at one point.
-Portal similar time Vortex Jump portal located a little bit behind spawn
-Players will be teleported to a platform that is on top of the building behind spawn.
-Once 2 players enter the fish slap platform they will be given a fish with knock back I.
-They will then be given 1 minute to knock the other player off the platform
Fish Slap Leaderboard:
Top 10 Most Players Killed/Knocked Off

Pizza Delivery
The goal of this lobby game is to collect small, medium, and large pizzas placed all around the lobby and deliver them to “customers”(NPCs or Villagers). The pizzas will be player heads that are made to look like pizzas. The small, medium, and large pizzas will look different from each other. Players asked every 25-30 minutes if they want to participate in the Pizza Delivery Lobby Game. If 5+ people agree then in 10 seconds the game will start. There can be maximum 10 players participating.
-Pizzas placed everywhere around the map.
-7 NPCs placed around the map where players can deliver their pizzas.
-Game is 3 minutes long.
-Players will be given Knockback I sticks in order to thwart other players.
-Winner is the person who has collected the most pizzas.
-Powerups around the lobby(Speed, Invisibility, etc)
Pizza Delivery Leaderboard:
Top 10 Most Pizza’s Delivered(Leaderboard can be viewed in a book which will be placed in the inventory)

Overall, I am really intrigued by these ideas and they would be great additions to the lobby. They can certainly make the lobby more lively again.

PS: ‘Twas fun playing Hide N Seek with you in the lobby a couple days ago :p

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. It’s late.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Football(Soccer):
This might be a little hard to put in the lobby, but hear me out.
-A 50x50 arena will be built.
-Two teams of 5 players, Red and Blue.
-First to 5 goals wins.
-Ball can be pushed with the body.
-Jump Boost II will be given to all players.
-Powerups around the field(Speed, Invisibility, etc)
I'd absolutely love this as I'm a football fan myself. Anyways, the problem I always have with games like this on MC is the fact that it's rather laggy and weird when you shoot the ball, but yeah that's Minecraft lol.

Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 294498

Maybe quests for the lobby? Like in skyblock but different. Example:

1: Use the Skywars npc
2: Play relic hunt and find the goal!
3: Try to find someone who can sit on you with a special gadget
4: Use 10 super cubelets
5: Use 2 uber cubelets.
6: Use 5 different gadgets.
7: Obtain a special season gadget.
8: Finish the vortex.
9: Find a hidden chest
10: Buy 5 cubelets from loot points.

Example: the higher level, the better reward(s) you get.

• Love
D

Deleted member 469419

HideAndSeek: A HideAndSeek game is about to start! Type /hideandseek join to join the game.
First off, the idea is pretty good, I love it!

It's truth that when you just want to hang around the lobby instead of playing any other game as can be sw, eggwars... You cannot do anything more than get boring and talk to people. So I'm agree with this idea.

As I've said, I love the idea and it's pretty good, but I'd modify something of HideAndSeek.

Why don't make it private and make it as the current duel system too? This means, there's two ways to play this minigame, via the public message or / or play with members of the party inviting him with other command like "/HideAndSeek party" and automatically all party members join to the game.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This is one of my favorite suggestion threads. I have no negative feedback, and I really hope this gets added! The lobbies need a revamp besides the map.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
First off, the idea is pretty good, I love it!

It's truth that when you just want to hang around the lobby instead of playing any other game as can be sw, eggwars... You cannot do anything more than get boring and talk to people. So I'm agree with this idea.

As I've said, I love the idea and it's pretty good, but I'd modify something of HideAndSeek.

Why don't make it private and make it as the current duel system too? This means, there's two ways to play this minigame, via the public message or / or play with members of the party inviting him with other command like "/HideAndSeek party" and automatically all party members join to the game.

I'm not sure about the party hideandseek since there is only 1 game in each lobby. You can easily go to another lobby if you want to play alone. :P

This is one of my favorite suggestion threads. I have no negative feedback, and I really hope this gets added! The lobbies need a revamp besides the map.

Thanks! :)

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I completely agree with this idea! Especially hide and seek! 😻

• Love
D

Deleted member 469419

I'm not sure about the party hideandseek since there is only 1 game in each lobby. You can easily go to another lobby if you want to play alone
Play alone HideAndSeek? I think it wouldn't work haha

I think 1 game is very little for a single lobby, perhaps 3 per lobby. To be honest I didn't think on it. But if in a lobby in which there's 60 players, there's only 1 game of HideAndSeek, is so little

Nah, I was saying about playing it with friends.

As I said, it's a good idea itself, I like it and I support it!

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Play alone HideAndSeek? I think it wouldn't work haha

I think 1 game is very little for a single lobby, perhaps 3 per game.

Nah, I was saying about playing it with friends.

As I said, it's a good idea itself, I like it and I support it!
You misunderstood me hehe.

1 game of hideandseek in each lobby with a minimum of 3 players and a max of 15 players. I think having multiple games of hideandseek in a lobby would make it messy and will probably cause more lag. There are enough lobbies to play on. :)

D

Deleted member 469419

You misunderstood me hehe.

1 game of hideandseek in each lobby with a minimum of 3 players and a max of 15 players. I think having multiple games of hideandseek in a lobby would make it messy and will probably cause more lag. There are enough lobbies to play on. :)

Yeah, sorry, my mistake haha. I misunderstood you ;/

Apologies! Once again, good thread.

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom