Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
Heyy everyone,
Sometimes when I'm playing Minerware i suddenly get the screen that you get when you join a server (that dirt thing screen), but then with the text: loading terrain and after like 30 seconds i get kicked for a connection timeout. I don't know if more people have problems with this, but my internet connection is pretty good and I also have the latest java version. I didn't record it yet, but if this happens again I will record it, but is this just a bug/glitch thing of cube or not?
P.s I mostly get kicked if you have to teleport to a different place like going to the bossgame get the most kills or fly through hoops.

CR7Joyce

Jun 12, 2016
The Netherlands
It doesn't happen often but I have had this before as well. It looks like it is just frozen and the best thing to do in my opinion is just to close minecraft, start a new one and join again. I don't have bad internet either, so I can't really tell you what the problem behind this is. But you are not the only one!

Reactions: Power Ranger

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
Those are the screens i get with this .-.
loadingg.png
timed out.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom