Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbai

Nov 14, 2020
my friend is playing cubecraft among us edition and gets a mute warning for saying 'i killed him' im sorry is this is joke or is this genuinely against the rules, the fact that the mods genuinely think this is 'mute worthy' is kind of dumb, no offence

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I did not know self-incrimination is against the rule in Among Slime, I do not think it is, I’m guessing Pink reported yourfriend judging by Pink’s name

Kyrbai

Nov 14, 2020
it actually is against the rules as its seen as trolling, either you're really the imposter or not doesnt matter.
i mean yeah, but the whole point of among us is 'deceit and trickery' so i mean if he says "yeah i killed him" the crew might think "well if hes the imposter why would he admit to doing it".

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i mean yeah, but the whole point of among us is 'deceit and trickery' so i mean if he says "yeah i killed him" the crew might think "well if hes the imposter why would he admit to doing it".
still seen as trolling as its not the way to play it tho, its annoying for all the other people who do want to play serious and come with serious evidence against the real imposter, but might get ruined by a funny guy saying "i killed him", even tho its not true. people actually lost because of this

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hey,
It's classed as trolling as admitting your role in a game where you are meant to guess is pretty much just ruining the game. I see where you are coming from, however it still spoils the game and is definitely punishment worthy.

Reactions: Felinesheep1982

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Saying that you're the imposter (which is what your friend did) while you're a crewmate is against the rules and will result in a trolling punishment. This is because people will say they are an imposter to get voted out so they can leave the game without their chances of becoming imposter in the next round being reduced.

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
-Moved to support.
Hi, pretending to be the imposter is against the rules as it is team trolling. By playing on our server, you agree to all of the rules. So yes, that is punishable, and the next punishment will be a 1 day ban. If you disagree with this rule, please create a new thread suggesting that it is changed.

Feb 13, 2021
The issue here is 2-fold form what I see. The "evidence" shows Pink and Blue as imposters, and Yellow saying "It was me". Yellow would have absolutely no reason to say that as a crew member, and so a few possibilities are happening: 1. Yellow is a friend of Blue, and they're communicating in party Chat or maybe they are on a friend list or SOMETHING- which is against the rules, as it ruins games. 2 Yellow thinks it would be funny to fuggle with everyone and says "Yeah it's me vote me. The problem is that it's juvenile fun- it is short-sighted. if yellow actually gets voted, a vote is wasted, Blue gets away with the murder, and crew becomes slimmer. The game just started from what it looks like, so the VERY first instance Yellow had to say absolutely ANYTHING was "I want to ruin this game".

Yellow is guilty of one or the other- both are worthy of being removed from the game. In an act of mercy, a simple MUTE was decided. No, it should not be against the game to accuse yourself, but the keen detective should notice- this was the first thing out of the beginning of the game. It was an instant "I want to screw with anyone in any way I can, I'm a troll and I enjoy hurting others... It makes me feel the tingles."

That isn't me being savage or harsh (I hope it doesn't come across that way- too much).. But I'm blowing it out of proportion that my assertion might be made clear. Yellow is guilty and received a punishment less than what was deserved so that the game can continue. Yellow can still look and click at the guilty.

I would side with the minds of whatever staff thought to do this in this particular case.

Does my opinion matter? Maybe to someone..
-18C

EnderKnightError

Jun 16, 2018
Australia
The issue here is 2-fold form what I see. The "evidence" shows Pink and Blue as imposters, and Yellow saying "It was me". Yellow would have absolutely no reason to say that as a crew member, and so a few possibilities are happening: 1. Yellow is a friend of Blue, and they're communicating in party Chat or maybe they are on a friend list or SOMETHING- which is against the rules, as it ruins games. 2 Yellow thinks it would be funny to fuggle with everyone and says "Yeah it's me vote me. The problem is that it's juvenile fun- it is short-sighted. if yellow actually gets voted, a vote is wasted, Blue gets away with the murder, and crew becomes slimmer. The game just started from what it looks like, so the VERY first instance Yellow had to say absolutely ANYTHING was "I want to ruin this game".

Yellow is guilty of one or the other- both are worthy of being removed from the game. In an act of mercy, a simple MUTE was decided. No, it should not be against the game to accuse yourself, but the keen detective should notice- this was the first thing out of the beginning of the game. It was an instant "I want to screw with anyone in any way I can, I'm a troll and I enjoy hurting others... It makes me feel the tingles."

That isn't me being savage or harsh (I hope it doesn't come across that way- too much).. But I'm blowing it out of proportion that my assertion might be made clear. Yellow is guilty and received a punishment less than what was deserved so that the game can continue. Yellow can still look and click at the guilty.

I would side with the minds of whatever staff thought to do this in this particular case.

Does my opinion matter? Maybe to someone..
-18C
Please do not necropost, seeing as the thread has been inactive for more than 3 weeks.
~locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Top Bottom