• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello!

With the new vanity update, there are now hats that will move; emoji's, dog hat, etc. What comes with that new update is the lizard/chameleon hat. This hat is green, and it blinks and also moves it's tongue.

What I am suggesting is that it changes color like a real chameleon! It'd be really cool, maybe, if a certain color block you're standing on will actually affect it? I don't know how that would be done, but it'd be really cool.

Tell me what you think. ;p

~Cyber.

(Yes, I stole your idea @Simbaaa, ha.)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello!

With the new vanity update, there are now hats that will move; emoji's, dog hat, etc. What comes with that new update is the lizard/chameleon hat. This hat is green, and it blinks and also moves it's tongue.

What I am suggesting is that it changes color like a real chameleon! It'd be really cool, maybe, if a certain color block you're standing on will actually affect it? I don't know how that would be done, but it'd be really cool.

Tell me what you think. ;p

~Cyber.

(Yes, I stole your idea @Simbaaa, ha.)
A colour changing hat would look amazing! And I love chameleons so
+1

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Lizard people are invading!
I like this idea, but I also don't see how it would be feasable, having a hat that changes color according to the block you are standing on.
+1 though.

Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom