Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SADSCAREDORCA

Jun 27, 2020
Dear Cubecraft admins, devs, and supporters. This message is a huge suggestion and word of advice towards the server. I understand that the devs have their own opinion on their own server and own rules and I respect that. But, you have to also listen to player outputs as well. As you should know if you read the suggestions that your players use their time to compose, you'll know about the bug that you guys fixed that made weapon and armor levels to exceed level 5. With many other players, we believe that the fact of letting us expand our levels of weapons made the game a lot more fun and enjoyable. Not only do you get to enjoy the quests that are also fun especially in co-op but the enjoyment of gaining the most powerful weapons and messing around with them! Letting the players have the fun boosts a server's moral as a whole as it shows the flexibility within a their player's enjoyment. Taking this away took a huge level of enjoyment away really didn't have a good affect upon the players. One reply that your admins discussed with my friend said that the server devs think that it is more enjoyable for them. This only shows that Cubecraft staff don't put their thinking along with the player's opinions. A way to get around this is to add in a prestige or rebirth system to where when you rebirth you can increase the limit of how much levels your equipment can limit to. I hope you understand that this message isn't just from me and is from many other users on your server. You guys have made a great server and we all respect that and thank you for making this game a bit fun but the bug that you removed took away that title and I hate to see such a good server take a fall on that. Thank you

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Skyblock is a progression game mode. If you do it all in less than a week and run out of things to do that’s just no fun. You’re supposed to grind for the end result of completing certain quests or making certain amount of coins.

I was frustrated with the update too but after giving it good thought and just quickly adapting to the update by making some changes on my island. The update wasn’t that bad at all. Sure having op items is fun, but that isn’t the objective of this game mode.

The only end result allowing op items to stay would be people finishing instantly and instead complaining that there was a “lack of content” when in reality it was a broken system which allowed you to have extremely powerful items rather than actually work for your quests.

Jun 26, 2020
Skyblock is a progression game mode. If you do it all in less than a week and run out of things to do that’s just no fun. You’re supposed to grind for the end result of completing certain quests or making certain amount of coins.

I was frustrated with the update too but after giving it good thought and just quickly adapting to the update by making some changes on my island. The update wasn’t that bad at all. Sure having op items is fun, but that isn’t the objective of this game mode.

The only end result allowing op items to stay would be people finishing instantly and instead complaining that there was a “lack of content” when in reality it was a broken system which allowed you to have extremely powerful items rather than actually work for your quests.

He’s saying that you should be able to prestige or rebirth to allow your armor or tools to be enchanted to a higher level so you can continue to play the game as long as you want and have fun while playing with friends.

Reactions: driima

vBakaMO

Jun 4, 2020

If you've ever played the original skyblock game modes, you'll remember that it isn't a progression game mode, it is a grinding game mode. In skyblock you aren't really supposed to be forced to do anything, you can do almost any step before and after each other and reach the same goal, skyblocks now have lost that core concept in exchange for a locked single and straight path. And one thing in common with nearly every single skyblock in existence is the endgame, and that endgame is becoming overpowered. Have any of y'all ever seen what skyblock plugins look like on java? They're all bundles of OP enchant plugins, mixed with skyblock mechanics. Check any smaller server and you will see this on java. And also- y'all really should have bigger changes on the bedrock version of skyblock when people want it, people don't want a java port, trust me on this, look at the player count on the java servers, literally, 300 people tops 99.9% of the time, and usually, it is less, so the devs should really be open to big changes like this. This progression change has turned it from a "short amount of fun" - devs to a long amount of boredom and pointless grinding with no real reward aside from Exp bottles that barely give you anything and should probably just be removed in exchange for something people actually want.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom