Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

In cubecraft, users or ranks (THE MODERATORS CAN) can not send links, In my opinion I think that should be allowed.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
No. There are still a lot of people that want to "harm" you, so if this gets allowed and they send a link to a 10 year old kid and that kid clicks on the link, but it is a virus, then you can say bye bye to your computer. It's too easy to troll people with false and bad links.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I also made a suggestion about this and I suggested that we can only say or give links from CubeCraft in the chat so we can help others with reporting or anything else. This doesn't mean that you can send links from something else,you can only say links from CubeCraft in the chat. Then the chance of getting hacked or getting a virus is very small.

Here's my suggestion > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/allow-the-cubecraft-site-links-in-the-mc-chat.184534. Remember, only look at the thread/idea, don't react on it because then you're necro-posting which is against our Forums Rules!
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom