Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
p4V2T6d.png

That is the message I get when trying to unlink my account
Not sure if Cubecraft considers this a bug, I think they just have to toggle something

<o/

(suggestion is to enable it)​

Reactions: Despacito 2

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It is a bug, and they are already aware of it, but it still hasn't been fixed yet. I think you can contact an administrator to unlink your account. (People like Camezonda, Quetzi, Tacos, Joe, and so on.)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It is a bug, and they are already aware of it, but it still hasn't been fixed yet. I think you can contact an administrator to unlink your account. (People like Camezonda, Quetzi, Tacos, Joe, and so on.)
I can't really contact them every month just because my name won't load :P

Reactions: Commissioned
D

Deleted member 352903

They should fix it :l
It's annoying to have to wait for their response

Reactions: Priley

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've had this once when I tried to relink my Minecraft account, but I got the same error. You if you want to relink your Minecraft account, just type /link in Minecraft and your Minecraft account should be relinked to your Forums accident.

But fixing this hug would be very nice indeed.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom