Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 19, 2017
America
I think you should add a new power up to Line Dash. It could be called "swords." you cant attack anyone with them, but you can throw them at the ground. there is diffrent types of swords. wooden stone iron and diamond. wooden does one block,
stone does 2/2, iron does 3/3, and diamond does 5/5 blocks of area with your colour.

Hey that's a pretty fun suggestion! I'm sorry but I still disagree. The goal of the game line-dash is to let people walk into your line and kill them this way. I'm not really a line-dash player i'm pretty sure that the most power-ups make it easier to not crash into someone's line or to make it easier to make someone crash into your line. Your power up kills people in a totally different way than the purpose of the game. So I don't think that this power up really fits into line-dash but that's just my opinion. Still a pretty good idea:). Don't be afraid to submit another one!;)

Reactions: Sophie

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think you should add a new power up to Line Dash. It could be called "swords." you cant attack anyone with them, but you can throw them at the ground. there is diffrent types of swords. wooden stone iron and diamond. wooden does one block,
stone does 2/2, iron does 3/3, and diamond does 5/5 blocks of area with your colour.

TBH Arcade will only ever update if all the games get a little something... I like the idea... But it might take a while for this to come to life
+2

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Or maybe a power up that gives you a stick to knock back players?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Make em wooden swords kb 2
Vote for Diamond+

Bam you got a good suggestion.

No because then you can kill them easy and not actually play the game.

There is more problems than solutions to this one tbh.

No. -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: