Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your opinion about my suggestion?

• It'll be awesome if this will be implemented.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No get out of here! (Explain please)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Yeah another simple suggestion;

Enable a slowmode of 5 seconds in staffhelp, so people in need of assistance are “forced” to put everything in 1 message, instead of spreading it over 12 messages. Staffmembers should have the permission to bypass this.

Keanu

D

Deleted member 59979

I wouldnt mind seeing a temporary slowmode command feature on the bot *cough cough* when they actually make it *cough cough*
But if its a permanent thing then no

Staplaumo

Oct 23, 2018
Heya!

I think this is a great idea. If people spread a significant amount of points over multiple messages, it is just going to cause a lot of spam in the staff help chat. Also, it would be easier to read it if it is contained into one single message. Having a cooldown would make it a lot easier for the community to contain all points to one message.

If you have any questions or objections, feel free to PM me.

Have a good one!

Reactions: Keanu

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Yeah another simple suggestion;

Enable a slowmode of 5 seconds in staffhelp, so people in need of assistance are “forced” to put everything in 1 message, instead of spreading it over 12 messages. Staffmembers should have the permission to bypass this.

Keanu
Seems useful, I think. Maybe you can explain what you mean better. Do you mean that you need help with a help that there is another institution to ask for help? I do not think that every staff there has time for has, maybe a type or sentinel in answer.

I wouldnt mind seeing a temporary slowmode command feature on the bot *cough cough* when they actually make it *cough cough*
But if its a permanent thing then no
edit: Okay now I understand. Thanks!
+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.