Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BareMathias

Aug 23, 2019
hey i think if you could add a lightning wand that could turn lightning down ( that will be a super awesome thing to lucky island )

Thanks for your time Bye

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah that would be cool! But how would the aiming work? It would be overpowered if you could hit someone from 100 blocks away, so what's the reach of this wand? Also, does the lighting strike immediately when clicking, or will there be delay to balance things out?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
There was a lightning wand a long time ago, before wands even had cool textures, but it got removed, I didnt have the chance to play with the wand but Im guessing that it did get removed with a good reason

Reactions: Eli

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Reason like?
I did some searching, I couldn't find any reasons in the update threads, but I'm guessing that they removed it because it was too OP (I'm not sure about that)

But there probably is a good reason because why else would they remove an item

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
I did some searching, I couldn't find any reasons in the update threads, but I'm guessing that they removed it because it was too OP (I'm not sure about that)

But there probably is a good reason because why else would they remove an item
I played with it a little bit, the wand wasn’t really good but some revamps would be appreciated, it just gave 1- in damage which is pretty good imo, It wasn’t tooo op and not tooo bad. I’d love to try it once again with slowness 1 and maybe blindess for a few seconds.

Reactions: Jk_16 and SanCookie

Jk_16

Oct 29, 2019
London
I played with it a little bit, the wand wasn’t really good but some revamps would be appreciated, it just gave 1- in damage which is pretty good imo, It wasn’t tooo op and not tooo bad. I’d love to try it once again with slowness 1 and maybe blindess for a few seconds.
a slowness effect would be good, possibly a nausea effect too

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom