Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

janaberg

Nov 13, 2023
Hello everyone, I have been playing cubecraft for many years and I have bought many ranks, the kill effects are unlocked for Survival Games rank, it is a cool thing, but I thought that lightning kill effect could be added, I think it would be good, lightning would strike where the player killed someone.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hello everyone, I have been playing cubecraft for many years and I have bought many ranks, the kill effects are unlocked for Survival Games rank, it is a cool thing, but I thought that lightning kill effect could be added, I think it would be good, lightning would strike where the player killed someone.
reminds me of how old survival games servers have lightning strike down or at least the sfx play after killing someone

however I don't really think we need something like this right now, we all need and we all want optimization to the server's latency because gameplay feels laggier than usual

adding effects as such would only contribute to the worsening of server lag imo, we don't exactly need this

Reactions: Dualninja

b16jays11

Novice Member
I think survival games has been the same for a while it could do with a big revamp or update like microgames bur ye i would like a lightning kill affect it would cause lag be loud and give away your position but the tnt explosion does the same on a smaller scale with the big noise so i think it would be fine to add

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think survival games has been the same for a while it could do with a big revamp or update like microgames bur ye i would like a lightning kill affect it would cause lag be loud and give away your position but the tnt explosion does the same on a smaller scale with the big noise so i think it would be fine to add
They are currently working on a Survival Games update. You can check what updates Cubecraftis working on Here.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm.. supply crates? Wouldnt that be plagiarism since The Hive’s Survival Games already has supply crates?
No, supply crates were in the original hunger games book first and they were in Fortnite first. It wasn’t Hive’s idea, so it’s not plagiarism.

Reactions: Xi1m
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom