Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you feel it needs a revamp?

• Total voters

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Personally, I feel that at the moment, the lightning strike minigame is pure luck and almost no one is lucky enough to win. Every time I play the game there's maybe one person left alive who got lucky, or no one, because everyone got struck. I feel it needs a revamp, for example if I'm 2 blocks away from the lightning, I still get hit. This makes it almost impossible to not get struck eventually. Thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I agree, I have seen many players get confused while playing because they didn't expect to die to the lightning.
Yeah, to me it just makes no sense that it hits you from like two blocks away. I don't think it would be too difficult to fix, although I'm no dev.

Reactions: Conea64

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I think it needs a revamp too. This minigame, in my opinion, is just blind luck. Although most of the times I win it :)

Reactions: Foodie

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I think it needs a revamp too. This minigame, in my opinion, is just blind luck. Although most of the times I win it :)
Yeah, if it were just a difficult minigame I wouldn't mind, but it seems like there is no strategy aside from get very lucky.

Reactions: Jiivan

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah i agree, maybe make the lightnings reach a bit smaller, as right now people are always saying sentences like "how did I get hit when i was like 2 blocks away from it". Its almost pure luck.

One strategy I have is to try and run over to a corner and crouch at the edge of it, but sometimes you get hit straight away so even that might be hard..

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I recently wrote a suggestion on it in "Suggestions" it didn't go far. I agree with you though, the Microgame, especially Normal, is way too difficult. There is hardly any reaction time between movement and the next round of lightning.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
(This could also be true for Bedrock, I don't play it enough to make this suggestion for it)

Personally, I feel that at the moment, the lightning strike minigame is pure luck and almost no one is lucky enough to win. Every time I play the game there's maybe one person left alive who got lucky, or no one, because everyone got struck. I feel it needs a revamp, for example if I'm 2 blocks away from the lightning, I still get hit. This makes it almost impossible to not get struck eventually. Thoughts on this?
It doesn’t exist on bedrock

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah i agree, maybe make the lightnings reach a bit smaller, as right now people are always saying sentences like "how did I get hit when i was like 2 blocks away from it". Its almost pure luck.

One strategy I have is to try and run over to a corner and crouch at the edge of it, but sometimes you get hit straight away so even that might be hard..
There are some ways you can increase it, but they are generally more luck based, in my experience. I've never one though, even though I'm never actually on the block that gets hit.

It doesn’t exist on bedrock
Ah ok then, I didn't know that. Ty!

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Yea, I don't think the rate should be changed but rather the radius, they should make it so only the one block that is struck is the one you can get out on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom