Your opinion

• It’s Hard

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • It’s Easy

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Paulline

Jul 18, 2018
My opinion about the lightning minigame on MinerWare is that it’s way to hard. It used to be not hard at all but since the last MinerWare update it’s really hard. What’s your opinion?

Reactions: Ma7mouD

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
Sometimes you get hit while you're not in the lightning bolt, but other than that I don't think there's anything wrong with the game, since you can easily survive it as well.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think you're wrong. I'm not a MinerWare player (19.+), but I've played it more than once and it's not that difficult, I think it's great as it is, because if they make it easier the game wouldn't be as fun as it is now.

Reactions: Paulline

_Ayk

Mar 28, 2018
Nederland
The lightning has quite a big range, so does your hitbox. It's maybe a little bit bugged but if you time well you can still win ;)

Reactions: Paulline

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have played quite a bit of minerware since it got updated and I haven't seen any difference.
Although it definitely isn't the simplest and easiest micro game to complete, there is a way to make it a little easier to complete.
Use F5, so you will receive a better view of your surroundings.
You may fail even with this method, but it will help, a little bit.
Hopefully I helped you.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I have played quite a bit of minerware since it got updated and I haven't seen any difference.
Although it definitely isn't the simplest and easiest micro game to complete, there is a way to make it a little easier to complete.
Use F5, so you will receive a better view of your surroundings.
You may fail even with this method, but it will help, a little bit.
Hopefully I helped you.

Of course, that's what most players do to get a bit of an edge. I think this person just gave a lot of people a great idea

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I agree it is extremely hard.
Before the last update of the game, I used to win it easily, now it is a dream for me to win it, sometimes the lightning strikes on my side and not on me and even though I get eliminated from the game,
They must reduce this extreme difficulty a bit.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’ve only ever won this microgame twice. It’s very difficult because the lightning bolt will hit you even if you’re a good amount of blocks away from it.
I never game that game
Skywars is the best Cubecraft game 💪

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
This game is quite annoying, however, there are some tactics you can use. Like some people already said here, play the game in F5. You can reduce the chance of getting hit by lightning by standing on a bedrock. You can also shift in a corner, this reduces the chance of getting hit the most.

Reactions: JDgamers
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom