Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
Since when was it that the strikes could hit you four blocks away?

There's a reason why iron blocks show up just before the strike hits, surely? to give you a second to move away, whether that's one block or two, in time to avoid it. In the past I've avoided these strikes by stepping one block away, but now, I seem to get struck even when I'm four blocks away from them.

Anyone else feel like this needs to be resolved? every round of Lightening Strikes, nobody wins it, in my experience, because of this feature. I preferred it when you simply had to be one block away from the iron blocks, not four or more.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi,

I understand that you are confused by the feeling that the strikes hit you from several blocks away where the strikes are not visible. You would indeed think that if you are there where the iron block is displayed, you can only be hit in that spot and you should be at least one block away from the iron block. I also feel a bit like the strikes hitting me from further blocks, but I'm not sure if it always was. I think you should wait for someone to see your thread on this who understands this well.

Reactions: LlTE

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I think they thought it was too easy. Before you could literally stand on the iron block and then jump, and you’d be completely fine. They removed that and also gave the lightning more range. That’s probably because it was way too easy to win before.

It’s a little difficult but it’s still a fun microgame

Reactions: LlTE and Stineos

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
The range from the lightning is indeed more than the block it aims at.
For me, it just feels like you have to be lucky in order succeed in that game :3

jancraftbe

Apr 2, 2020
Hi,

I also have that same problem that I'am 4-5 blocks away on the first strike and then I also get struck by a lightning strike. If it happens when I'am first i get verry angry otherwise I won't be that sad. And it is just luck for everyone I gues.

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
They probably changed it because previously you could just crouch in the corner and win, now you will get hit if u stand in the corner and now u need to actually try to dodge the ligtning. But i think they could just make it so lightning strikes in the corner aswell and remove the high range.

paisi

May 8, 2020
yea I 100% agree, it kinda ruined the game for me. I use to be able to win the lightning game but now its just pure luck its lame lol. hope they change it soon.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Sometimes it happens to me too, Just try to keep moving quick and maybe because you were close to a bedrock block, just try to avoid it! :D

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
I have the same problem. I used to think that the problem was on the Internet with me, but I found out that it is not alone

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi, I noticed it too. This is probably not intentional and therefore it is a bug. If anyone is able to record it and report it at reports.cubecraft.net it would be awesome, this way we can push it forward as a bug! Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
Top Bottom