Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 1, 2023
As we know forge is just a plastilin for mods but it real or not?
It s not Forge adds more distace to strike enemy ( reach )
In single player u can see that whithout forge you can bit enemy on 3 - 4 blocks
As forge can afford 5 BLOCKS
One man reported me and i got banned.
Forge is a reach hack!

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Welcome to the bad post of cube craft where we look at obviously underaged users speaking absolute nonsense on the forums.

As we know forge is just a plastilin for mods but it real or not?
It s not Forge adds more distace to strike enemy ( reach )
In single player u can see that whithout forge you can bit enemy on 3 - 4 blocks
As forge can afford 5 BLOCKS
One man reported me and i got banned.
Forge is a reach hack!
Ok, jokes aside what are you talking about?

May 1, 2023
I got banned for reach. Distance 4 - 5 blocks. What is reach. So it is, because in the normal version of minecraft, not forge, the distance is 3-4 blocks

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Меня забанили за досягаемость. Расстояние 4 - 5 кварталов. Что такое досягаемость. Так оно и есть, ведь в обычной версии майнкрафта, а не форджа, расстояние составляет 3-4 блока
? " Me quietly exits out of the thread post."

Reactions: Dreamer
May 1, 2023
I got banned for reach. Distance 4 - 5 blocks. What is reach. So it is, because in the normal version of minecraft, not forge, the distance is 3-4 blocks

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Forge is a modloader, not a cheat client, and using it by itself is not disallowed. Nor does using Forge by itself increase your reach.

HOWEVER, if you have installed mods that run with Forge that are used to cheat with, that's when you cross the line (ex: flight mods, aimbot-related mods, you name it). The disallowed modifications and clients are listed here.

The normal reach distance is 3 blocks, and again, Forge does NOT increase that number.

May 1, 2023
I can show you a demo where you can see that the forge without any mods increases the distance. Compared to the ordinary world.

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
Forge itself is not a hack, you can install mods that use forge that are hack clients

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom