Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Alright I guess everyone's doing their CCG life so I might as well do mine :D because Yolo.

I first joined Cubecraft in 1.3.2 I think when the cave spawn had just been released, I was looking for a decent parkour server and soon hated parkour thanks to cubecraft :D eventually I would end up messing around and trolling on the sever not expecting to stay for long, there was a staff member disguising their name as Herobrine. so as a fairly dedicated player I started to mess around with the staff by "loosing my soul to them" Ive still not got it back. Some players even believed this was true :P The only player I remember back then was @SGTkuzey

Soon my minecraft was corrupted so I had to reinstall the launcher loosing all my IPs, I tried looking all over the internet for cubecraft's ip but couldn't find it anywhere, by the time I thought I was getting close the ip had changed. Somehow I found the IP again in early january of this year, happy to find the server again I found we had creative, My life was taken over. I was living in the creative world building a massive village I ended up asking for feedback in the game and thankfully the new mod @LaserDolphin77 came to see what I was doing, quickly becoming friends :D after this I made an account here on the forums and the first thread I ever made was a new minigame idea, tagging all staff I knew of at the time this was ignored xD meanwhile my builds were getting more attention from staff so I tried to get @musemat to see if it was worthy of builder, straight out no. With a little encouragement Efcluke convinced him to give me a trial, this was accepted and I became the newest builder for cubecraft, in the process of this I met people like @MorganPlayzMc @Divvy1 and eventually @Lukey_Dude... through these people I met others like @blossumwarrior and @kewlkat227 and almost every player on the server :D quickly becoming friends with a lot of people. Skip forward a bit, from being a staff member I started talking to all the other staff quickly finding out about Kuzey's music taste being almost identical to my own, from this I became mod and still have all the friends I made at the beginning all starting With LaserDolphin :3 after this I resigned as builder because of schoolwork and currently Im not the most active person on the server.

Thank god I found the IP again...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom