• no

• no u

Results are only viewable after voting.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
nWd6LVi.gif

Make this an instant death like in Skywars, but please don't make the void smaller, lots of players still want to mlg-save-enderpearl​

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Usually I jump in the void to escape a lost fight and then I am low already :D
Would have been the same with an enderpearl in that case. If you're down at 3 hp (1,5 hearts) and you jump in to the void and enderpearl clutches, you will probably die.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Would have been the same with an enderpearl in that case. If you're down at 3 hp (1,5 hearts) and you jump in to the void and enderpearl clutches, you will probably die.

I know, it was just a joke :D I agree with the void change. But wasn't Enderpearl damage removed in Lucky Islands? @SanCookie I believe you once said something like that........ or I am being stupid right now

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't think it needs to be changed. TBH, they should make it like Lucky Islands in Skywars, where the void actual deals damage instead of /kill-ing you. Also, you can survive by a wand if you're knocked into the void.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
No... That makes the change of surviving less. Imagine you enderpearled and you get instant killed the second after the instant kill you get tped isn't that lame? Well it is.

Reactions: SanCookie

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't like it at all, like mentioned above, an enderpearl escape (from a fight for example) or an enderpearl clutch would be impossible.
There's also the elytra + an ender pearl, or a grappling hook bow + an elytra (which is bugged but ok if it gets fixed), you can clutch with those even when you're 10 blocks below the void, because some islands almost hit Y=0.
I also like the void messages, what looks better
SanCookie thought they could survive in the void.
SanCookie died.
I prefer the first one, it is a little bit more specific, because then you know a player died due to the void and did not lag out so you won't find his items.

I mean, if you die when you normally would start to take damage due to the void, then it's ok for me, then I don't really mind (only those weird kill messages)

Reactions: Juskebat

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Don't like it at all, like mentioned above, an enderpearl escape (from a fight for example) or an enderpearl clutch would be impossible.
There's also the elytra + an ender pearl, or a grappling hook bow + an elytra (which is bugged but ok if it gets fixed), you can clutch with those even when you're 10 blocks below the void, because some islands almost hit Y=0.
but please don't make the void smaller, lots of players still want to mlg-save-enderpearl​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom