Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiya everyone!

This is a very small suggestion so I’ll try and keep this as short as possible. I’ll first explain the issue. I’m not sure if the same applies to Bedrock, so I’ll only specifically be addressing Java’s Lucky Islands.

As you know, on Java, you can vote for Blessed, Normal, Overpowered and Crazy. I always vote for Crazy because the events create some diversity so not every game feels repetitive. But there is one particular event that I have problems with. Not specifically because of the effect it has, but rather because of the duration of the effect. So here is my suggestion:

🍀 Decrease UHC Mode Length

I’m not sure how long it actually lasts, but it genuinely feels like the longest event that exists. There is no natural regeneration for an extended period of time and healing potions/wands or golden apples aren’t always available. The event alone is rather bothersome because of the long while it lasts. Yes, you can take advantage of this, but you risk dying easily with all the dangerous drops. The fact that this event is one of the longest lasting ones just doesn’t make any sense.

If you top this with events such as Arachnid Ambush or Zombie Invasion, or along with some unlucky drops such as a shulker or blaze, and there is a death guarantee. I know the gamemode is called Lucky Islands and the voting option is called Crazy, but this is a little too much. It would easily be solvable by reducing the time it lasts even by a little bit (like 1/4th perhaps).

Feel free to leave a comment if you have anything to add.

:agree: - If you agree.
:unsure: - If you’re unsure.
:disagree: - If you disagree.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe that there are 2 variations of this event: a short and a long UHC event
Removing the long UHC event would be totally alright for me, the long one is just too long indeed

• Agree
Reactions: Hoshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom