Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sardonyq

Novice Member
Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
Hey, leveling on CubeCraft seemingly has zero purposes. Your level doesn't show up in chat and you don't get exact rewards for it. The only "special" thing about leveling up would be bragging rights and the 1/10 chance that someone opens up their chat and hovers their mouse over your name to see your name, rank, and level.

There really isn't a purpose in leveling up. Is it an incentive made by the DEVs to keep people coming back? Adding something like a Level GUI, progression track, or something of that sort would be really great. Leveling up is time-consuming, but it is at a fair rate in my opinion. Every other server that has a level system has a GUI or reward track that shows you that leveling up is worth it. I do understand that the developers are most likely working on larger-scale things, but a system like the new Voting GUI would be really good.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
For me, the number on my screen is enough to keep me inspired to level up. Though it would be nice with some form of reward for certain level milestones.

Reactions: Icouzz and Sardonyq

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I would agree to add some sort of reward every certain number of levels (like 10-20), that would make people want to level up for a good reason instead of just being toxic about it

Reactions: Sardonyq

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Who cares honestly just stats on a Mc game. Motivation to keep playing should be that it's fun to play lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sardonyq

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Who cares honestly just stats on a Mc game. Motivation to keep playing should be that it's fun to play lol
Collecting things is fun and people like rewards. I agree that the main reason people should play games is because they find it fun, but if some people find it more fun to collect things, CubeCraft might as well capitalize on it to get them coming back... I know personally I vote for CubeCraft everyday because I like having bonus rewards even if they are minor, and I would definitely appreciate stuff for leveling up as well (:

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
While I think better rewards for leveling up would be nice, it shouldn't be anything too crazy. Considering people can basically buy levels.

Sure, but with that mindset you can get rid of absolutely everything but the bare minimum.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Sure, but with that mindset you can get rid of absolutely everything but the bare minimum.
Na what they got now is good innit leaderboard levels and stats are somethings people can grind for. Maybe readd the hats. But I think if the rewards for getting high level will get too good many more players will just grind 10v10 or play bridges just for xp and that wouldn't be nice nor would it be nice if more people would just start buying multipliers to level up.

Reactions: Dreamer
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom