Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
:cube_dark: :cube_dark: Sound Effect And Pop Up When Levelling Up :cube_dark: :cube_dark:

Whenever you gain another level there should be a pop up on screen with a sound effect(vanilla Minecraft gaining levels sound?) that says “congratulations on reaching level *insert level here*”. It would give the player a feeling of accomplishment. Ofc this would be even better if levels have rewards but for now this is a step in the right direction.​

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Sounds like a great idea to me! If I'm not mistaken, the sound is already there, although I think that particles could also be added around the player when they get a level up. I also agree you should get some rewards because if you reach level 100, you only get the "new level" message and it doesn't seem like a good reward.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Sounds like a great idea to me! If I'm not mistaken, the sound is already there, although I think that particles could also be added around the player when they get a level up. I also agree you should get some rewards because if you reach level 100, you only get the "new level" message and it doesn't seem like a good reward.
I wasn’t aware the sound was already there cause I usually just don’t play with sound cause I’m cringe like that. But yeah I was thinking a couple particles and a win effect if you have one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom