• no(

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

ForWerner

Aug 18, 2020
Russia
www.twitch.tv
ICONS

I suggest adding level icons to the chat and next to the player's nickname above his model in the game itself, like on hypixel. It would be possible to make different colors of the level by progression and all sorts of icons.

арапрарп.png
вапррвап.png

CLANS

You can add clans and clan ratings. I suggest skywars, because this is the best mode. You also need a clan tag "playername [tag]" in the tab and in the chat. For example, there will be a top, which shows which clan has more victories. Also, the top clans should show the total victories of all clan members for all time. You can also make a gift in coins (points). The idea of the gift is that among the clans to give a gift of coins who scored the most victories in any modes. For example: Top 1 by victories skywars clan - 25000 points among the top ten members of the clan, top 2 - 15000, top 3 clan - 10000 points. Coins are distributed among the top 10 or top 5 clan members who made the most victories for the clan during the gift month. And arrange such an event every month or every 3 months. It is also necessary to separate the top clans of the month and the top clans for all the time, as well as the top clan players for the month and for all the time.

Без имени-2.jpg
fghfgh.jpg

BEDWARS

:D

Reactions: niar

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
ICONS

I suggest adding level icons to the chat and next to the player's nickname above his model in the game itself, like on hypixel. It would be possible to make different colors of the level by progression and all sorts of icons.
I don't agree, this will be a bit messy and you can already see someone's level by hovering your mouse over their name.

CLANS

You can add clans and clan ratings. I suggest skywars, because this is the best mode. You also need a clan tag "playername [tag]" in the tab and in the chat. For example, there will be a top, which shows which clan has more victories. Also, the top clans should show the total victories of all clan members for all time. You can also make a gift in coins (points). The idea of the gift is that among the clans to give a gift of coins who scored the most victories in any modes. For example: Top 1 by victories skywars clan - 25000 points among the top ten members of the clan, top 2 - 15000, top 3 clan - 10000 points. Coins are distributed among the top 10 or top 5 clan members who made the most victories for the clan during the gift month. And arrange such an event every month or every 3 months. It is also necessary to separate the top clans of the month and the top clans for all the time, as well as the top clan players for the month and for all the time.
Not sure about this. Clans could be fun, especially the points system you mentioned. This will really give players a new goal to play for. Downsides are that it might increase toxicity as the games get more competitive. Also it might encourage teaming in solo modes to get a better result as a clan.

Not sure how much you've stolen these idea's from the other server, in case you copied everything I definitely don't agree with these being added. Cubecraft should stay creative itself instead of copying other servers.

ForWerner

Aug 18, 2020
Russia
www.twitch.tv
I don't agree, this will be a bit messy and you can already see someone's level by hovering your mouse over their name.

Not sure about this. Clans could be fun, especially the points system you mentioned. This will really give players a new goal to play for. Downsides are that it might increase toxicity as the games get more competitive. Also it might encourage teaming in solo modes to get a better result as a clan.

Not sure how much you've stolen these idea's from the other server, in case you copied everything I definitely don't agree with these being added. Cubecraft should stay creative itself instead of copying other servers.
I took the idea only about displaying the level. I personally invented the top clan system myself, it turns out I stole the display of the levels, which is not a theft, since the levels were already on the server.

quentinb2005

Nov 18, 2020
i think its a pretty good idea fr fr
ICONS

View attachment 180934View attachment 180935

CLANS

You can add cla
ICONS

CLANS

View attachment 180937View attachment 180938

BEDWARS
s and clan ratings. I suggest skywars, because this is the best mode. You also need a clan tag "playername [tag]" in the tab and in the chat. For example, there will be a top, which shows which clan has more victories. Also, the top clans should show the total victories of all clan members for all time. You can also make a gift in coins (points). The idea of the gift is that among the clans to give a gift of coins who scored the most victories in any modes. For example: Top 1 by victories skywars clan - 25000 points among the top ten members of the clan, top 2 - 15000, top 3 clan - 10000 points. Coins are distributed among the top 10 or top 5 clan members who made the most victories for the clan during the gift month. And arrange such an event every month or every 3 months. It is also necessary to separate the top clans of the month and the top clans for all the time, as well as the top clan players for the month and for all the time.

ICONS

CLANS

BEDWARS

:D
its a pretty good idea fr fr

Reactions: ForWerner
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom