SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there, cubecrafters!

loot in cubecraft is a very amazing thing which you can get, by buying ranks, or even as an easter egg, but, you can't get loot by leveling up in cubecraft, so my suggestion is to add level-based loot, which can be cages, graves, egg skins, or even prefixes.
Also, it's very cool to add the ability to prestige, which gives rare loot and some exclusive features.
***What does prestige mean: it means to reset all of your levels and level-based loot (if it gets added) but you'll get another exclusive prefixes and loot that can't be earned except you prestige, and there are many tiers of prestiging, like iron, lapis, diamond, emerald.....

And that's it! If you agree, react with :agree: , and I'll give you this : <3
If you disagree, react with :disagree: , and explain why!

All love to staff, partners, and members...

Cya!

Last edited:

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
That thread is for java only
And he didn't suggest the ability to prestige
It started as a java only thread but the creator of the thread was asked to change it to "All Networks" and so they did. That thread will be reviewed both for java and bedrock as the system they're suggesting shouldn't be so different between the versions.

As for the prestige system, I do not think it is a good idea. From what I've seen, people are satisfied with the current leveling up system therefore changing it will be unnecessary.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a very good suggest because if someone can't buy any thing he can play for rewards (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Reactions: Silco

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
As for the prestige system, I do not think it is a good idea. From what I've seen, people are satisfied with the current leveling up system therefore changing it will be unnecessary.
If the people aren't "pleased" with the prestige system, then this suggestion will never get to 9 agrees, and it's not a good idea in your opinion, but others have another perspective...

Last edited:

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
If the people aren't "pleased" with the prestige system, then this suggestion will never get to 9 agrees, and it's not a good idea in your opinion, but others have another perspective...
Well, it's quite hard to determine what people agreed on as your thread consists out of two suggestions; "Level Rewards" & "A Prestige System". I talked with some of the people who agreed with your thread and almost all of them told me that they only agreed with the level rewards idea, not the prestige system. They told me they didn't really understand what you meant by a "prestige system".

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, it's quite hard to determine what people agreed on as your thread consists out of two suggestions; "Level Rewards" & "A Prestige System". I talked with some of the people who agreed with your thread and almost all of them told me that they only agreed with the level rewards idea, not the prestige system. They told me they didn't really understand what you meant by a "prestige system".
lol you made an entire interview with the people who agreed just to prove you're right and I'm wrong

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
I edited the suggestion, you should see what prestige means now...
The problem with the current situation is that some people agree/disagree because they like/dislike only one of the suggestions, which is not optimal. In order to fix that, I suggest you separate this post into two different suggestion threads :D (Keep in mind though that there's already an all networks forwarded thread about the level rewards)

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
The problem with the current situation is that some people agree/disagree because they like/dislike only one of the suggestions, which is not optimal. In order to fix that, I suggest you separate this post into two different suggestion threads :D (Keep in mind though that there's already an all networks forwarded thread about the level rewards)
thanks for the constructive criticism, i'll post a prestige suggestion to get 100 dislikes 🤣

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom