Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should level 4 iron generators be removed?

• Total voters

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
The level 4 iron gen I think should be removed.Why because it causes way to much lag and makes the game slow and choppy.Level 3 iron gens I think should be the highest iron generator to avoid lag.If there was no lag from the level 4 iron generator I would be okay with it but it causes so much lag and I don’t think most people will need that amount of iron that fast.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well I don’t think because of the lag but it’s just really not needed I agree with u

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
i think it is needed, especially for hc. i don't get any lag from it so you may have to reduce your video settings or something

Reactions: wxzzrd

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
The level 4 iron gen I think should be removed.Why because it causes way to much lag and makes the game slow and choppy.Level 3 iron gens I think should be the highest iron generator to avoid lag.If there was no lag from the level 4 iron generator I would be okay with it but it causes so much lag and I don’t think most people will need that amount of iron that fast.
I'm not sure if it causes too much lag as it doesn't make even the slightest difference for me or my brother and we both have pretty low-end computers. Also in regards to wifi lag, our ping doesn't alter at all with the immense number of entities whatsoever. Along with lag not really being an issue, players need a lot of iron in Hardcore mode and sometimes even Normal mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom