Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should level 4 iron generators be removed?


  • Total voters
    15

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
The level 4 iron gen I think should be removed.Why because it causes way to much lag and makes the game slow and choppy.Level 3 iron gens I think should be the highest iron generator to avoid lag.If there was no lag from the level 4 iron generator I would be okay with it but it causes so much lag and I don’t think most people will need that amount of iron that fast.
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
Well I don’t think because of the lag but it’s just really not needed I agree with u
 

Landon AWESOME9

Well-Known Member
May 9, 2020
311
211
94
i think it is needed, especially for hc. i don't get any lag from it so you may have to reduce your video settings or something
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
The level 4 iron gen I think should be removed.Why because it causes way to much lag and makes the game slow and choppy.Level 3 iron gens I think should be the highest iron generator to avoid lag.If there was no lag from the level 4 iron generator I would be okay with it but it causes so much lag and I don’t think most people will need that amount of iron that fast.
I'm not sure if it causes too much lag as it doesn't make even the slightest difference for me or my brother and we both have pretty low-end computers. Also in regards to wifi lag, our ping doesn't alter at all with the immense number of entities whatsoever. Along with lag not really being an issue, players need a lot of iron in Hardcore mode and sometimes even Normal mode.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom