Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KipFerry

Aug 21, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I've noticed that more and more players become level 100, and that's something special! Ofcourse there's the troll hat, but after the troll hat? nothing! What if level 110 or 120 vanity items made their way in our beloved server! something like rainbow glass in game, an arrow trail, more hats or trails in lobby?

If you agree, reply, and leave other suggestions!

~KipFerry~

KipFerry

Aug 21, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'm just hoping they add lobby speed & jump boost effects that you can use in lobbies, which get increased as you level. I'm not quite sure who suggested it, but I'm guessing it was @Snap . I really like the idea and I would definitely try leveling up for something like that.
Speed and Jump boost in lobby can be quite annoying I guess? I have an Obsidian rank, so it is not very useful for me and other diamond+ players
I like your idea tho!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Speed and Jump boost in lobby can be quite annoying I guess? I have an Obsidian rank, so it is not very useful for me and other diamond+ players
I like your idea tho!
Well, if implemented, you don't have to use it if you don't want to. Cube's smart enough to make sure things like this are toggle-able. (ps I'm pretty sure it was snap's suggestion)

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I've noticed that more and more players become level 100, and that's something special! Ofcourse there's the troll hat, but after the troll hat? nothing! What if level 110 or 120 vanity items made their way in our beloved server! something like rainbow glass in game, an arrow trail, more hats or trails in lobby?

If you agree, reply, and leave other suggestions!

~KipFerry~
i would love to see this!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Could you be more specific also notice how little they get around others like 50 or 75
Don't forget about them
I do think there should be more level based vanity myself along with other sources of vanity

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Agreed, I think they should add more fun things for the players that are level 100+ But also lower, think about 75+ or so.
Would love to see special win effects or glass cage colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.