Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Happy holidays folks!

We have seen threads turn into a reality in 2017. Many Skywars, Minerware, and Eggwars thread have turned this place from ugly to beautiful. And yes, I, myself, have contributed. (Although I might not seem like the brightest at times.
-Merch Store
-Some Vanity things
-Many more stuffs that I no thinky of rn
)

Recently there was a massive turn around in minecraft. EULA was introduced and it took a turn on this server. Then the "Better with Friends" update was introduced, and that's what sparked the infamous "Chat Overhaul" update. Many risky updates were introduced during 2017, but the one I propose isn't so risky after all.
Just a day or two ago, Hypixel released a new rank which allowed people with MVP+ to experience a more unique gameplay experience. The new rank is MVP++. This is a monthly charged subscription to the Hypixel store which allowed MVP+ owners to upgrade the experience for a month. MVP++ contains many new gadgets and other fun things to mess around with, like the /nick command. At the end of the subscription, they would go back to there normal MVP+ rank. And then this idea came up...
The idea: A paid subscription Rank.
And don't give me that "Uh no." look, you know it sounds interesting.

This is technically NOT a new rank. This is an extra paid subscription rank which allows you to use some extra features on the server.
You do however need a rank in order to purchase this.
Examples of extra features:
-When you join a lobby, the chat will read {player} has joined the lobby!
-
Exclusive gadgets (you come up with ideas, ima too lazies)
-Default White Chat
-3 Cubelets daily
-Access to Private Discord Channel (I'll explain)
-More Crazy Whack Stuff
*This doesn't effect the regular ranks. Example: If I have gold, I won't have all of Obsidians perks.

So some examples of what some of this would look like:
Player join lobby:
CamBam300
has joined the lobby!
Default White Chat:
What it is now:

{Emerald}Deedselele: Hi cam
{Gold}CamBam300: Hola senior
:Stone:Sum_randum_dood: oof

What it would look like:
{Gold}{Subscriber}CamBam300: Aloha
[Mod]JaiStrixZ: oooo one fancy rank you got there ;)
{Gold}{Subscriber}CamBam300: Ikr

Let's talk prices.
So you get a 1 month, 6 month, or a year deal. Eh?

1 month plan: 10.00 GBP
6 month plan: 50.00 GBP
12 month plan: 80.00 GBP

Easy.
Why is this a good add?
It's not like we are robbing the store, just for the fact you NEED a rank in order to purchase this. I think it is cool and if I'm going to be honest with you, it is popular. Let's not think that this is unoriginal. Let's think about how to spice up the server.

Happy Holidays - CamBam300

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Nice thread, and although I probably won't buy a subscription rank that you mentioned, it sure would help out the server.
BTW, prepare for the imminent onslaught of people complaining "that's copying hypixel so its not faiiir!!!"

Reactions: Deeds

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
My opinion for this is they don't need something like this. They should just flush out the perks that the current ranks that they have in the store. The chat is already messy enough with any and all current tags and colors. There's no need for a new tag and a default color.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Why would we need this?

And by the way, I don't care about any roast. Your random backstory is literally telling us that you got up with the idea afther Hypixel added a new rank.

Reactions: Priley

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I will literally roast the guy who says that we copy hypixel
you know I was about to say that.
You saw Hypixel adding a new rank, so that's what gave you idea. There is nothing wrong with the suggestion, just a rank/subscriber really isn't necessary just to have a fancy tag, whacky stuff and 3 cubelets that I can get in 10 min.
And the fact that you need a rank to purchase this is pretty annoying.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hypixel barely managed to pull this off because they have such a big community, however their official announcement thread has many dislikes. I doubt many players will be fund of this idea. It will make Cubecraft look greedy for money and people will think Cubecraft is "CoPyInG HYpixEL", which could definitely ruin our reputation.

Last edited:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Happy holidays folks!

We have seen threads turn into a reality in 2017. Many Skywars, Minerware, and Eggwars thread have turned this place from ugly to beautiful. And yes, I, myself, have contributed. (Although I might not seem like the brightest at times.
-Merch Store
-Some Vanity things
)

Recently there was a massive turn around in minecraft. EULA was introduced and it took a turn on this server. Then the "Better with Friends" update was introduced, and that's what sparked the infamous "Chat Overhaul" update. Many risky updates were introduced during 2017, but the one I propose isn't so risky after all.
Just a day or two ago, Hypixel released a new rank which allowed people with MVP+ to experience a more unique gameplay experience. The new rank is MVP++. This is a monthly charged subscription to the Hypixel store which allowed MVP+ owners to upgrade the experience for a month. MVP++ contains many new gadgets and other fun things to mess around with, like the /nick command. At the end of the subscription, they would go back to there normal MVP+ rank. And then this idea came up...

This is technically NOT a new rank. This is an extra paid subscription rank which allows you to use some extra features on the server.
-
-Default White Chat
-3 Cubelets daily
-More Crazy Whack Stuff
*This doesn't effect the regular ranks. Example: If I have gold, I won't have all of Obsidians perks.

Player join lobby:
CamBam300
has joined the lobby!
Default White Chat:
What it is now:

What it would look like:

Let's talk prices.

Easy.
Why is this a good add?
It's not like we are robbing the store, just for the fact you NEED a rank in order to purchase this. I think it is cool and if I'm going to be honest with you, it is popular. Let's not think that this is unoriginal. Let's think about how to spice up the server.

Just play hypixel instead of making cubecraft hypixel... -100000000

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Happy holidays folks!

-Merch Store
-Some Vanity things
)

-
-Default White Chat
-3 Cubelets daily
-More Crazy Whack Stuff

Player join lobby:
CamBam300
has joined the lobby!
Default White Chat:
What it is now:

What it would look like:

Let's talk prices.

Easy.
Why is this a good add?

In my opinion, this is one of the worst suggestions of 2017. First of all, what you say doesn't even make sense
This is technically NOT a new rank. This is an extra paid subscription rank
Yeah, a new rank that is not a rank. I get it.
Secondly, the chat would be WAY too crowded. White and black are two colors that are really outstanding. To continue, would people even care that you joined a lobby? Three Cubelets a day? I could just play for twenty minutes. Besides that: please, some people never even open them because Vanity just sucks as how it's now. *cough ForGiveMe has 753 unopend Cubelets.
Acces to private discord? What if I don't have discord?
"Oh, well, at least we get some nice vanity stuff"
Please, no one is going to pay 10 GBP (€11.65) a month to get noticed by the 45 people in the lobby.
Not to mention how many people would say we're copying Hypixel.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
In my opinion, this is one of the worst suggestions of 2017. First of all, what you say doesn't even make sense

Yeah, a new rank that is not a rank. I get it.
Secondly, the chat would be WAY too crowded. White and black are two colors that are really outstanding. To continue, would people even care that you joined a lobby? Three Cubelets a day? I could just play for twenty minutes. Besides that: please, some people never even open them because Vanity just sucks as how it's now. *cough ForGiveMe has 753 unopend Cubelets.
Acces to private discord? What if I don't have discord?
"Oh, well, at least we get some nice vanity stuff"
Please, no one is going to pay 10 GBP (€11.65) a month to get noticed by the 45 people in the lobby.
Not to mention how many people would say we're copying Hypixel.
I hope i could like this more then a million times.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!