• -----answer one of the below-----

• I think this will work

• I dont think this will work

• Not sure if it will or will not work

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
So cubecrafts player base has been going downhill, I think that I know a way to bring it up.
1. Create 2 youtube channels, Cubecraft 1.8 and cubecraft 1.9.
2. Create 2 forum pages where people can post their own videos of gameplay, one page for 1.8 and one for 1.9.
3. Have staff watch the videos if they have time, and if they are good, and would show cubecraft in a good way, then they can submit the videos to a management staff who will then post it to the you tube channel.
4. Advertise the youtube channels on both the forums, discord, and in the cubecraft server, and have people subscibe and tell their friends.
5. People watch the videos, think that cubecraft is cool, and then join the server, maybe even become a donator.

We can even make an application for another staff job, whose sole purpose is to answer questions in discord staff help, and to watch videos posted by the community and send the good ones to a management staff

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't necessarily expect this to reel in tons of players, but it'll definitely get some & it'll be a fun project nonetheless. It may be an extra tasks for moderators to go through & determine which ones are good, and that may take quite a while. I suggest adding another step for choosing which video is good & which video is bad where it's decided by the community.
I can't guarantee that this will be worth their time, but it does sound like a really fun project that no other server has done (I think!).

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So cubecrafts player base has been going downhill, I think that I know a way to bring it up.
2. Create 2 forum pages where people can post their own videos of gameplay, one page for 1.8 and one for 1.9.
3. Have staff watch the videos if they have time, and if they are good, and would show cubecraft in a good way, then they can submit the videos to a management staff who will then post it to the you tube channel.
4. Advertise the youtube channels on both the forums, discord, and in the cubecraft server, and have people subscibe and tell their friends.
5. People watch the videos, think that cubecraft is cool, and then join the server, maybe even become a donator.

We can even make an application for another staff job, whose sole purpose is to answer questions in discord staff help, and to watch videos posted by the community and send the good ones to a management staff
I already suggested a youtube channel for cubecraft and I feel like 1.8 and 1.9 dont need to be completely different on the forums.

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
i think a channel for 1.8 videos would be a good ideas. many players aren't able to play 1.9 and are stuck with the 1.8 games and servers so if they see that cubecraft has some 1.8 games they will be sure to check it out.
i think with your suggestion on a 1.8 and a 1.9 forum should be a combined forums page with links to a 1.8 or 1.9 section.

i dont think that the moderators and helpers would have time to look at every video posted aswell as do everything else they do.
another step for choosing which one is good & which one is bad where it's decided by the community.
i give this idea a +1 aswell. it is something else for everyone to do. it will get everyone here more involved with something together.

Reactions: Chitter

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
And get reported by a hw and get muted for saying it once
Not spambot advertise, just like put it on the board thing you see at the front of the main pobby that announces updates, and for discord just put it in the #cubecraft channel.

Reactions: 0ffense

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017

anything you can do inside the cubecraft server other than advertising cubecraft?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Top Bottom