Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
Well, call me hypocritical all you want because I'm the one that shot down the team upgrade suggestion and caused all the mid camping threads.

Now that I thought about it, they could possibly be added. Here's how:
- Incorporate them in 2 ways: Egg Embryo and Emerald Gena
- DO NOT ADD THEM THROUGH EMERALDS TO ANY GOD OR GOD+ TIER MID CAMPING MAP

So with that out of the way, let's go though what maps they'd be added on:
Emerald Gen Method:
Forest - An addition of this would actually likely hurt mid campers as the only way to mid camp this as of now is to have each teammate pick a side and guard it or have one guy go in a tree and bow people from there. If an emerald Gen was added to the center they'd be forced to guard it so yea lol

Huts - This map has an obnoxiously slow pace, so let's add something interesting to it. Add a 5 x 5 square in the middle and add a 1 block wide grass path to the square on all 4 sides. This quickly becomes sumo, making it difficult to camp.

Egg Embryo Method: Egg embryo method would work differently. Instead of infinite buys once something is taken its gone. For example if team orange is the first one to break an egg and they claim the strength upgrade nobody else can claim that upgrade. This is possible for the emerald generators as well as it limits mid camping, but first team to mid shouldn't always claim the best upgrade.

Upgrades Available:
2 teams: N/A: Useless
4 teams: 2 embryos
6 teams: 3 embryos
8 teams: 5 embryos
12 teams: 7 embryos

Added to:
Aztec - 2nd easiest mid camping map, nothing else to say

Kingdom - 3rd easiest mid camping map

Underdasea - do it

Teaparty - no rushers ever except in normal half



Overall:
Upgrades Available:
Strength (15% / 25% / 40%)
10 Emeralds (Best value)

Haste (II / III / IV)
7 Emeralds

Absorption (I, I, II)
6 Emeralds

Speed (I, Toggleable)
5 Emeralds

Regeneration (I)
5 Emeralds

Jump Boost (I, Togglable)
4 Emeralds

?? Mystery ??
2/3 chance of good effect, 1/3 bad. Effects:
Strength (18%, 30%, 50%)
Haste (III, IV, V)
Absorption (+1 heart from normal level)
3 other good effects
Weakness (10, 22.5%, 35%)
-Absorption (-1, -1.5, -2 hearts)
Permanent Glowing

That's all for now lol
 
F

Facelurite

Guest
Copy paste the mid camp rates for all maps here for just for conviniency.

Make more examples for maps as well. Egg embryo should be applicable to most large maps.

Also to the people who got no idea what embryos are , find the three threads I made about them.
 

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,471
1,356
219
Well, call me hypocritical all you want because I'm the one that shot down the team upgrade suggestion and caused all the mid camping threads.

Now that I thought about it, they could possibly be added. Here's how:
- Incorporate them in 2 ways: Egg Embryo and Emerald Gena
- DO NOT ADD THEM THROUGH EMERALDS TO ANY GOD OR GOD+ TIER MID CAMPING MAP

So with that out of the way, let's go though what maps they'd be added on:
Emerald Gen Method:
Forest - An addition of this would actually likely hurt mid campers as the only way to mid camp this as of now is to have each teammate pick a side and guard it or have one guy go in a tree and bow people from there. If an emerald Gen was added to the center they'd be forced to guard it so yea lol

Huts - This map has an obnoxiously slow pace, so let's add something interesting to it. Add a 5 x 5 square in the middle and add a 1 block wide grass path to the square on all 4 sides. This quickly becomes sumo, making it difficult to camp.

Egg Embryo Method: Egg embryo method would work differently. Instead of infinite buys once something is taken its gone. For example if team orange is the first one to break an egg and they claim the strength upgrade nobody else can claim that upgrade. This is possible for the emerald generators as well as it limits mid camping, but first team to mid shouldn't always claim the best upgrade.

Upgrades Available:
2 teams: N/A: Useless
4 teams: 2 embryos
6 teams: 3 embryos
8 teams: 5 embryos
12 teams: 7 embryos

Added to:
Aztec - 2nd easiest mid camping map, nothing else to say

Kingdom - 3rd easiest mid camping map

Underdasea - do it

Teaparty - no rushers ever except in normal half



Overall:
Upgrades Available:
Strength (15% / 25% / 40%)
10 Emeralds (Best value)

Haste (II / III / IV)
7 Emeralds

Absorption (I, I, II)
6 Emeralds

Speed (I, Toggleable)
5 Emeralds

Regeneration (I)
5 Emeralds

Jump Boost (I, Togglable)
4 Emeralds

?? Mystery ??
2/3 chance of good effect, 1/3 bad. Effects:
Strength (18%, 30%, 50%)
Haste (III, IV, V)
Absorption (+1 heart from normal level)
3 other good effects
Weakness (10, 22.5%, 35%)
-Absorption (-1, -1.5, -2 hearts)
Permanent Glowing

That's all for now lol
your just saying adding Emerald gens to other maps to prevent mid-camping? if it is good suggestion but emerald gens aren't that good for me.
 

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
1,471
1,356
219
Sorry I don't agree with this, I think the idea of embryos would be too op for me. -1
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom