Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft Add Lava Survival

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakePlayzzz

Jan 5, 2017
Approxamently 1 year ago there was a German Minecraft server (I can not remember the name), but that server had a fair amount of well known you tubers. so it is my suggestion to add Lava survival to cubecraft. There are no other servers with lava survival in the world so therefor Cubecraft would be the only server with lava survival. If you are not aware with how lava survival works I will tell you. Lava survival works by you starting in a world and you have 1 minute to build. after that 1 minute lava starts to rise from the ground. The game does not end until there is only X player(s) left. after every win you receive X amount of coins and you can buy better blocks to use. Example you start off with unlimited wood blocks then after X amount of wins you will have X amount of coins and purchase unlimited cobblestone, signs, quarts, or torches. i apprecate your time and i hope you like my idea. <3

Kieron

Dec 12, 2015
I don't really see the point in this. For me, just building up and upgrading blocks seems like no fun for me. Therefore, I have to say that this isn't something CubeCraft should consider.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Seems like an interesting concept. I've never tried it before, but I wouldn't mind it. It could fit in arcade instead of H&S.

boy you so stupid looking that I could eat ya i dont really care what you have to say boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
How to not be liked 101

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
hmm this could be interesting but then again its a little to easy to just build up i would say the lava comes down from the top and you have 1 minute to build a hut that is good enough to survive in without burning

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Approxamently 1 year ago there was a German Minecraft server (I can not remember the name), but that server had a fair amount of well known you tubers. so it is my suggestion to add Lava survival to cubecraft. There are no other servers with lava survival in the world so therefor Cubecraft would be the only server with lava survival.
I am not getting this part
if A German Minecraft Server got a fair amount of well known youtubers why does that make Lava survival a good game?
Did They Start Playing On There Because Lava survival was on that server and it was a good game? If so than that doesn't mean that cubecraft would be the only server with it.
This Doesn't Make Sense

For The Whole Suggestion I Personally Wouldn't Like This

BlakePlayzzz

Jan 5, 2017
if A German Minecraft Server got a fair amount of well known youtubers why does that make Lava survival a good game?
Did They Start Playing On There Because Lava survival was on that server and it was a good game? If so than that doesn't mean that cubecraft would be the only server with it.
This Doesn't Make Sense

I am not saying that the reason it is a good game because of the you tubers that played on it I am saying that it is a good game just because it is a good and fun game.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
This Doesn't Make Sense

I am not saying that the reason it is a good game because of the you tubers that played on it I am saying that it is a good game just because it is a good and fun game.
*pssst*
Ya put your reply in his quote.

Reactions: Soeshi

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Is this the lava survival like there was back in Minecraft Classic many years ago...? o_O
Hahaha you're just like TheLegend27.
This indeed used to be a game from the classic Minecraft times, I used to play it all the time. It was fun back then, but the game got more advanced, and so did the plugins, in my honest opinion, this wouldn't be a good idea since it is outdated, there are a lot cooler things to create now.

With pain in my heart is say no to this suggestion, eventhough I nolifed it a few years (idk how many) ago.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
I did reply you just didnt click expand.
You put your reply in the quote itself, which makes it look like someone else said those words

It's like you did this:

This message was inserted here, and put under your name as I'm typing in the quote
^You didn't say any of that, it was me typing in your quote.

https://gyazo.com/4338ecc24e5eefc4f75353251357474d
Notice how it says "jollow250 said:" and your reply is in that quote, implying that jollow typed that in.

AimIsMyName

Dec 9, 2019
Approxamently 1 year ago there was a German Minecraft server (I can not remember the name), but that server had a fair amount of well known you tubers. so it is my suggestion to add Lava survival to cubecraft. There are no other servers with lava survival in the world so therefor Cubecraft would be the only server with lava survival. If you are not aware with how lava survival works I will tell you. Lava survival works by you starting in a world and you have 1 minute to build. after that 1 minute lava starts to rise from the ground. The game does not end until there is only X player(s) left. after every win you receive X amount of coins and you can buy better blocks to use. Example you start off with unlimited wood blocks then after X amount of wins you will have X amount of coins and purchase unlimited cobblestone, signs, quarts, or torches. i apprecate your time and i hope you like my idea. <3
YES! If anyone does not understand this game, it was on the server funville.eu. This server has since shut down. Here is a video of the game (there are plenty more on his channel):
. This used to be my favorite game and I'd play it alllllll the time. I was so sad when it shut down and I have been looking for a new version since then! I wish I knew how to make plugins/mods :(

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
YES! If anyone does not understand this game, it was on the server funville.eu. This server has since shut down. Here is a video of the game (there are plenty more on his channel):
. This used to be my favorite game and I'd play it alllllll the time. I was so sad when it shut down and I have been looking for a new version since then! I wish I knew how to make plugins/mods :(
Psssst, in case you didn’t notice this thread has been dead for over 2 and a half year.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Please do not revive old threads without a valid reason.

sush @Keanu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.