Do you think this needs to be changed?

• Yes

• No [Explain why]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I agree. Teamers, are very common. Most of them are little kids, so I get where the 1 day ban is coming from. But, A three day ban would make sure that they would never team again. I agree. I would set the Ban timer about 2 days, or 3. The first day they'd be like "meh, who cares" the second day, "I can't wait to get banned." Third day, "I should never do this again" So they'll realize that and would never team again.

Reactions: YaDasLenny

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I agree. Teamers, are very common. Most of them are little kids, so I get where the 1 day ban is coming from. But, A three day ban would make sure that they would never team again. I agree. I would set the Ban timer about 2 days, or 3. The first day they'd be like "meh, who cares" the second day, "I can't wait to get unbanned." Third day, "I should never do this again" So they'll realize that and would never team again.
That's what i mean, we need this rule to be changed.

Reactions: Jef15ist

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Honestly, I agree. 1 day is nothing. Making it 3 will decrease the chance of getting a teamer. Even if you warn them, you can't exactly stop them. Do they really deserve a second chance after reading the rules?

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Honestly, I agree. 1 day is nothing. Making it 3 will decrease the chance of getting a teamer. Even if you warn them, you can't exactly stop them. Do they really deserve a second chance after reading the rules?
They even get 4 warnings. And indeed 1 day is nothing.
Generally making first punishments slightly heavier, however not too ridiculous.
Yeh 3 days is enough.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
YES!!!!

I don't report teamers a lot because i know that they will get a ban for 1 day.

At the end of the day i end up getting mad because of them.

And they are just as bad as the hackers ._.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Teaming is such a completely unfair way to win. In some ways, teaming is worse than hacking, especially since there is team mode that you can play on instead. It gives players overwhelming advantage, and are very difficult to defeat if they are skilled. Some even claim they are "saving eachother for last" and trying to eliminate all the other players and then fight, and they claim that it is not teaming.

If a person knows that teaming is bannable, they should get as much ban time as a hacker, in my opinion. If they were not warned that it is bannable, teamers should receive anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks of punishment. They need to learn their lesson. I know teamers who have been reported by me and banned, then returned right back to teaming as soon as their punishment expired.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Teaming is such a completely unfair way to win. In some ways, teaming is worse than hacking, especially since there is team mode that you can play on instead. It gives players overwhelming advantage, and are very difficult to defeat if they are skilled. Some even claim they are "saving eachother for last" and trying to eliminate all the other players and then fight, and they claim that it is not teaming.

If a person knows that teaming is bannable, they should get as much ban time as a hacker, in my opinion. If they were not warned that it is bannable, teamers should receive anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks of punishment. They need to learn their lesson. I know teamers who have been reported by me and banned, then returned right back to teaming as soon as their punishment expired.
I agree 100%

Reactions: Daniel_H212

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
I agree make it 3days. Or do first ban 1day, 1week, 1month, perm
Because if you got banned for 1week I guess you don't gonna team anymore and if they do 1 month is long I hope then they learn it or perm :)

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I agree make it 3days. Or do first ban 1day, 1week, 1month, perm
Because if you got banned for 1week I guess you don't gonna team anymore and if they do 1 month is long I hope then they learn it or perm :)
Thanks for supporting this idea.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom