Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this needs to be changed?

• Yes

• No [Explain why]

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Gamerfull

I think this should not change, this is as well as it is 1 day is good for the Teams.

G

Gamerfull

Explain why?
I think this should not change because then it would have to change the whole system of punish since it is programmed everything to your measure, imagine an uncle has been banned 5 times per team, for example are 30 days, if that same guy uses Kills aura How long it will be banned, because it is not the same to use Hacks to do team, it is that it is breaking the rules of the Server but it would be unfair to ban him at the same time as a guy who uses Kills aura, And that would cause many changes in The punish.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think this should not change because then it would have to change the whole system of punish since it is programmed everything to your measure, imagine an uncle has been banned 5 times per team, for example are 30 days, if that same guy uses Kills aura How long it will be banned, because it is not the same to use Hacks to do team, it is that it is breaking the rules of the Server but it would be unfair to ban him at the same time as a guy who uses Kills aura, And that would cause many changes in The punish.

Yet, both kill aura and cross teaming are against the rule. Both give you an unfair advantage. Increasing the time for teaming doesn't mean you'll have to change the time for kill aura. Besides 1 ban for cross teaming doesn't really equate to somehow you getting 5 bans for cross teaming compared to 1 ban for kill aura.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
But teaming and hacking are basically the same. They are 2 ways of accomplishing the same goal, so I don't see the problem with tratin g them the same since they both have the same end result which is breaking the rules in order to gain an unfair advantage.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Agreed. When I am doing very well in a game of SG and then get killed by two or three "less skilled players" who decided to team up, I am salty. In order for them to get their punishment, I have to:

1. Record the video evidence.
2. Upload the entire video onto YouTube.
3. Open up reports.cubecraft.net and log in.
4. Fill in an entire page about how they were teaming, having to rewatch the video like 3 times in order to get their names.
5. Wait for an extremely long time until one of the staff members sees it.

And then? Then they are banned for just 1 day. Then there is a high chance they don't even notice they were banned, as most people don't even log in once every day. I need to do more work to report them than that they suffer from their ban. That does not give me the satisfactory feeling needed to balance out the salty feeling.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I have two sides
Left & Right
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
alpha 🤓
Lyriie wrote on Kazwa's profile.
I am concerned.
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hey thanks for the follow cutie :3
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom