Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this needs to be changed?

• Yes

• No [Explain why]

Results are only viewable after voting.

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Teaming on solo , hacking , it's all unfair and causes the same amount of salt in me so I think it should be month long
One month is too exaggerated I find the more people the team is how much the ban eg if you team 2 people 2 days and team with 3 people 4 days

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You're talking about a Community of mostly 12 year olds.
I doubt they'll listen 4 times. 1 They time we go easy on them, second time.. well not so much.
3 days is easy on them enough. Minimun has to be 3 days IMO, because they might not even notice that they were banned for 1 day since the bans usually arrive quite late and they might not have even played cubecraft that day they were banned, or how Snap put it:
Support. By the time a teamer even notices they've been banned, their punishment will expire in about three hours.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
No, I don't think so. We punish players to make them learn their lesson and it'd probably make them spam more on staff's profiles, which we do not like either. I personally think they should learn their lesson 1 day. That should be fine.
"Oh it's only one day ban, let's team again idc.."
Support. By the time a teamer even notices they've been banned, their punishment will expire in about three hours.
Thanks that's true

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
3 days is easy on them enough. Minimun has to be 3 days IMO, because they might not even notice that they were banned for 1 day since the bans usually arrive quite late and they might not have even played cubecraft that day they were banned, or how Snap put it:
Still, it will have an bigger impact on them when they find out the second offense is 1 week.
They'll most likely do it again because of the small punishment they get for the first offense but then if they manage to get reported by someone they get 1 week.
And then you know what will come next, Entertainment!

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Still, it will have an bigger impact on them when they find out the second offense is 1 week.
They'll most likely do it again because of the small punishment they get for the first offense but then if they manage to get reported by someone they get 1 week.
And then you know what will come next, Entertainment!
But do you wanna see teamers do it again? No! You must learn your lessons after the first time . So 3 days would be a good time for them to get banned. They won't do it again. If they do 1 week is good.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
for me don't really matter because they already get a banned in the server for teaming and I'm guessing getting banned 2 times is a perm banned or it depends on the banned that they have. But for me don't really matter because they already have a banned in their record and it would stay there.

Reactions: YaDasLenny

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
for me don't really matter because they already get a banned in the server for teaming and I'm guessing getting banned 2 times is a perm banned or it depends on the banned that they have. But for me don't really matter because they already have a banned in their record and it would stay there.
So it's a yes?

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
So it's a yes?
ummm ill say no because its just cross teaming its not like if they was hacking, yeah I know they braking the rules but I usually don't whine for that. because like it says there they could add more than 1 day probably max to 3 days so I'm guessing that's enough for the people cross teaming.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom