Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
This has been a bug for literal months and they have not fixed it yet, sometimes your inventory will become glitched. You can not move items in your inventory, your client sees that you can but the server has soft locked your inventory meaning if you move blocks from slot 2 to slot 3 you can not place those blocks AT ALL. Your client sees them but the server does not. The only way to use any item again is to update your inventory by opening a chest or the shop. You can not put on new armor you can't offhand anything you are basically instantly out of the game. Cube craft FIX THIS STUPID BUG OR I AM NOT GOING TO BE PLAYING ON THE SERVER ANYMORE.

Reactions: headstinky

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Cube craft FIX THIS STUPID BUG OR I AM NOT GOING TO BE PLAYING ON THE SERVER ANYMORE.

pls don't go, who else is going to bring down my internet :(

In all seriousness, I've only gotten this bug when I was downloading or uploading a lot at the same time of playing Minecraft. You barely get it with a decent connection, if at all? If it can't be fixed that would be great, but I can't imagine it being high on a priority list.

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
FIX THIS STUPID BUG OR I AM NOT GOING TO BE PLAYING ON THE SERVER ANYMORE.
First, calm down!
This has been a bug for literal months and they have not fixed it yet, sometimes your inventory will become glitched. You can not move items in your inventory, your client sees that you can but the server has soft locked your inventory meaning if you move blocks from slot 2 to slot 3 you can not place those blocks AT ALL. Your client sees them but the server does not. The only way to use any item again is to update your inventory by opening a chest or the shop. You can not put on new armor you can't offhand anything you are basically instantly out of the game.
Ok so which version of Minecraft are you playing?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
To be honest, I have never had this bug before. Did you try to change Minecraft versions? Is it only happening on 1.16.2 version? First of all, you could try to change versions to see if it's still happening. Also, you can try to restart your Minecraft to see if it works. If not, you can always record this bug and report it here.

And be patient, because it can take a while to fix this bug, if it is.

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
Hey,
To be honest, I have never had this bug before. Did you try to change Minecraft versions? Is it only happening on 1.16.2 version? First of all, you could try to change versions to see if it's still happening. Also, you can try to restart your Minecraft to see if it works. If not, you can always record this bug and report it here.

And be patient, because it can take a while to fix this bug, if it is.
This has happened on multiple different versions and restarting the game does not work because I open a new instance of Minecraft each time I play it, also the very next game things work again so the bug is random

Versions it happened to me on
1.12.2 optifine
Labbymod 1.12.2
1.14 optifine
1.15 optifine
1.16 optifine
1.16.2 optifine
1.16.3 optifine

and before you go and say "oooo its cause of optifineeeeeee" no. If it was a client issue the effects of the bug would be client-side. The effects of this bug are only seen server-side. The server is the issue not the client

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
This has happened on multiple different versions and restarting the game does not work because I open a new instance of Minecraft each time I play it, also the very next game things work again so the bug is random

Versions it happened to me on
1.12.2 optifine
Labbymod 1.12.2
1.14 optifine
1.15 optifine
1.16 optifine
1.16.2 optifine
1.16.3 optifine

and before you go and say "oooo its cause of optifineeeeeee" no. If it was a client issue the effects of the bug would be client-side. The effects of this bug are only seen server-side. The server is the issue not the client
Then, I would recommend you to record and report this bug. It's the only viable option you have now.

Reactions: CeleryAskin

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
First, Java 1.16.2
Ok I don’t know that much about Java Edition
Second, you are not a developer or staff member therefore this information would be useless to you
Jesus you don’t have to be rude! Of course I can understand if it was Bedrock Edition because I know some stuff about Bedrock. Also it is useful because I can… research. That is pretty much what everyone does.

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
You gotta calm down, I have seen some of your other posts and they are also very over the top. The last one I saw could have come across as kind of comedic, but this one definitely isn't... If you find a bug report it and move on, if it isn't fixed then maybe make a forum post about it, but most definitely do not make a post like this...

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com
You gotta calm down, I have seen some of your other posts and they are also very over the top. The last one I saw could have come across as kind of comedic, but this one definitely isn't... If you find a bug report it and move on, if it isn't fixed then maybe make a forum post about it, but most definitely do not make a post like this...
wish I could ban you from my threads <3

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: rezlang and ReMD0G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom